Should i sell my denim pleaty?

1. Hi ladies,

Should i sell my denim pleaty? I bought it last year and i only used it once! I have the denim speedy and i used that a lot, but not the pleaty at all.

Secondly, what price is a good realistic price to sell it for? Is $980 a good price? The denim pleaty is now selling for $1100 + tax on elux. :huh:
    As you can see from the pictures, the pleaty is in MINT condition. Would $980 be a good price? or is that too much?

denim-pleaty.JPG denim-pleaty2.JPG denim-pleaty3.JPG
  2. PS: i decided to keep my BV.. ha ha ha. I gotta raid my wardrobe more to see other bags that i really dont use

3. If you can get around $900 for it like the auction above, go for it.

4. I would try to sell it, $900 seems fair since it's in mint condition. Good luck.

5. I have the same dilema, I want to sell my mini pleaty because I hardly use it. Try selling it for $900. Goodluck.

6. I am DYING for a denim pleaty!!! If I had one I wouldn't sell it but if you can get around $900+ thats good if you dont use it!

7. i think you can get 900. you can sell it as new.

8. It's a beautiful bag but the MPRS tend to get more money for their items. Do you have really high feedback and a history of selling a lot of LV? Sorry I don't know you. But it you do you should be able to get $900. I'd ask for $950 or best offer and see what happens.Anyway best of luck! V

9. unfortunately, i dont have a lot of feedback. and i never sold LV bags... so i am afraid that people might not believe its real LV. I scan through all the LV denim pleaty on eBay and almost all are fakes.. :sad: