Should I sell my 2005 Turquoise City?

sweetsparkle said:
Thank you! Yes, that bag is really pretty so I hope I will find my turquoise 2005 first soon!!! If not, I'm going to really regret this sale. :sad2:

I'm sure I saw someone here mention they would sell theres. I'm gonna search for them, I know I saw it today!

Glad to hear this beauty is going to another PF member! I know SPecialK will give her a good home! And no worries sweetsparkle, I know you will find the bag you are looking for! It will show up!

Also, there is a sky blue first in the Marketplace if you are interested in that color? Pursesalve had one that looked amazing!

sweetsparkle said:
Congrats on your purchase SpecialK! But I might have to steal it back if I don't get the turquoise first. hehe. LOl. :biggrin:

Oh I am so excited!! I was looking at all the outfits that I have that it will go with. I'm also lined up for a Bronze city. After that the only colour I still want is apple green, then I'm done.....for now :shame:

Sparkle - did you contact lb, she posted in this thread that she has a turquoise first for sale http://forum.purseblog.com/want-to-buy/wtb-torquoise-balenciaga-9574.html

SpecialK - you're one LUCKY girl! :smile: So envious of that gorgeous turquoise city, haha....I was seriously this close to buying it. But if for some reason you decide to give it up anytime in the near future, please let me know!
Btw, are you getting your bronze city from the US? I didn't know any boutiques in the US still had that '05 color in stock.....

WHOA! I knew it was going to go fast, but I wasn't expecting it to be /this/ fast!!! Congrats SpecialK on the gorgeous bag!! And, hope you find you Turqoise First beauty soon sweetsparkle! :biggrin:

foxycleopatra said:
SpecialK - you're one LUCKY girl! :smile: So envious of that gorgeous turquoise city, haha....I was seriously this close to buying it. But if for some reason you decide to give it up anytime in the near future, please let me know!
Btw, are you getting your bronze city from the US? I didn't know any boutiques in the US still had that '05 color in stock.....

Not getting the bronze from the US, getting it from Cricket, they had one city left and I snatched it up cause I just looooooove it!