Should I Sell It Or Keep It???

It's really a hard call, vermillion. I know how you feel, I once had to sell one of mine (not H) but it was expensive and I remember I totally loved it when I bought it. I didn't use it at all and decided to sell it in the end. It was painful :sad:.
Maybe you should sleep on it a couple of days more before you decide.

I have the same "problem": a 35cm sellier and a frame which could maybe have done better with a smaller size. It is a perfect power bag if you work in an environment where everyone wears suits but as you have more casual needs I would suggest maybe attaching the strap. I find it softens the edges. Worth a try anyway.

Both of your bags are stunning on you!

That said, if you find that you do not use one sell it to someone who will love it and find another birkin you like or the more formal kelly in a size you feel comfortable with.

Good luck on your decision.

You look fabulous with both bags, but Hermes is too expensive to settle for something that is almost right. If you are not 100% comfortable with the 35 sellier, then release it to someone whose dream it is! That will leave room in your closet (and your life) for something new and wonderful. The question is whether this bag is taking up space that some other wonderful bag might be waiting to fill!

I love both the kelly and the birkin on you...but...you look happier carrying the birkin... That combined with your instincts and non-use would suggest to me that a sale is in order...

Thank you ladies, I think I will try to find" her" a new home, I have 32cm togo gold kelly and jpg kelly at home,they are quite good for my size;)I think maybe I need another 28cm for dress,thx again for ur nice opinions:smile: