should i return my BI first for a BI twiggy?

1. some of you might have read my post about my blue india first and how unhappy i am about the leather. i called them today (and talked to a very nice SA, not the one who picked the BI first initially :yucky:) and she said that they no longer have it in the first. so i either have to bite the bullet and keep it, or exchange it for a twiggy. i dont know what to do....
    i never have a twiggy and not sure if i am gonna like it.... but i know i want a bag in the BI color................
    please help me decide.......

2. i personally tried on the twiggy and i'm really small, 4 feet 11 and 93 lbs, and it was kinda too wide for me, didn't look right on me at all. i think you have to be a little bigger. i think you should see one in person if possible first before you decide...

3. fayden,
    you are absolutely right..... i should see it in person, but it is not possible. i am small too, only 5'4", so i am not even sure.....
    its just.... i have come to the point where I just totally hate my BI first that I want to throw it out the window.....
    i just want to get rid of it..... should i exchange for rogue vif first?
    what do you girls think.....?

4. yeeeeeeeeeeeeees, before throwing that puppy out the window, exchange her for a rouge VIF first, the color's TDF!!! :wlae:

5. I LOVE Twiggys but I agree that they are very wide, and I'm not petite. To me they don't look right until you put your stuff in them, and then the bottom pulls out so they look taller and more evenly proportioned. I wish you could try one! Where did you get your bag?

6. i bought it unseen from BalNY....

7. Hmm... swap it for a rouge vif first! I totally agree with Bama! hee.

8. WHAT... so BalNY has the BI Twiggys in? Since when??

9. Oops, false alarm... they don't actually have them in yet. hehe

10. I can't be much of a help since I don't own a twiggy, but why don't you go for the rouge first if it's the style you prefer and try to get a BI somewhere else where you can actually pick yourself?

11. I think it would be even nicer in the Twiggy

12. I love the Twiggy. I don't think it's big at all. I am 5'7" and I think the Twiggy and City are perfect. The First I felt was too small and the Day bag too big for me.

13. I am getting a BI Twiggy from LVR, which should arrive next week. I am 5'3" and the shape of the BI First looked terrible on me (this was confirmed by a very nice but obviously gay SA at Harvey Nics in London last week – if you can't trust a gay man's taste, who can you trust?). If you really want the BI colour, then consider another design, or else get a different colour.

14. yes rouge vif first!!!! that would be really nice....

15. how about the city size? i love that size. can't wait to get that in BI. as long as the leather is nice...