Should I? Or Shouldn't I?

Here are photos taken from the listing:

__kgrhqv__h0e_0uscsj_bp9lihlqzg__60_57.jpg

__kgrhqz__hge_we89vwkbp9li1rbmg__60_57.jpg

_t2ec16d__yue9s6nfmwrbp9llgbd1g__60_57.jpg

I have a tendency to think the color is a bit lighter IRL ... So pretty and neutral!
beautiful!

I agree with everyone here in that I think you should definitely wait for your dream Marcie! It's easy to settle when the price is right on something that happens to be right in front of you, but if you're not in love with it, it'll just end up in the closet and you'll end up spending twice as much, once on the "settle" bag, and once on the dream bag that you know you're gonna inevitably get down the line because it's your dream bag!

On a side note, I see that the tag on the bag in that listing says "Light Tan"... I've never seen "Light" tan in person but I know that "Tan" IRL is a lot more orange-y than photos depict sometimes, which was a dealbreaker for me. I prefer a much softer, true camel myself! (I wish the seller would just call it the name on the tag. Chloe colors are confusing as all hell as it is already!)

On another side note, I really think a Black Marcie at a reasonable price is something that could easily come up in the future, especially with the fall season coming up. Keep a close eye on Erica's selection at ******... she has a GREAT Chloe selection and prices everything a good $500 less than retail, plus has promo codes all the time!! :biggrin:

You're my hero! ****** wasn't even on my radar when I first started my search, and as I was doing some light browsing (well, more like stalking) this morning, I found my dreamy black medium Marcie! I think I may be crazed, I pulled the trigger on this one so quickly! :P

Re: Yowong, Gvamty, and Cupcake--Thanks for the advice, girls! I'm so glad I waited it out for a deal on the bag I really wanted. There was definitely no wavering this time; I don't think I've ever clicked "check out" faster in my life!

You're my hero! ****** wasn't even on my radar when I first started my search, and as I was doing some light browsing (well, more like stalking) this morning, I found my dreamy black medium Marcie! I think I may be crazed, I pulled the trigger on this one so quickly! :P

Yay!!! I'm so glad you found your dream Marcie! :yahoo: ****** is like the biggest handbag insider secret... although not so much a secret these days, I'm sure! I got both of my beloved gorgeous Bals from Erica at amazing prices and await the day when the timing's right on my perfect Marcie or Paraty so I can pounce! Make sure to join her e-mail list and/or follow her on Facebook or Twitter because that's how she sends out info on sales and promo codes! :graucho:

Can't wait for your reveal!!