Should I? ... or not...?!?

1. I have been lusting after the Bleecker Coal/Black/Brass Checkbook Wallet for quite some time (and it matches my Carly perfectly!) but even though I have a PCE card I'm having problems deciding if I should spend the $$$ to buy it for myself... Especially with Christmas coming up (I don't think I'm geting it for Christmas, but I feel I should spend the $200+ on someone else) ... I really want the wallet.. but.. but.. I just don't know!! :crybaby:

So... What would you do...?! :shrugs:

2. It really depends. If you have purchased gifts for others already or you have the money to do so and you can still buy the wallet without going into debt, then why not? You deserve a little something nice, too! But if you actually need the money to buy gifts for other people, then that has to take priority.

3. I would probably get it. But then I'm done with my Christmas shopping. If you can afford it, then go for it!

4. I agree, if you can afford it, go for it! We all need to treat ourselves once in a while too!!! I love that wallet as well!!! :yes:

5. Hm... If you're almost done (or better yet - DONE!) with your shopping, you should get it. Especially with the PCE. Once PCE is over you'll have to pay full price and it'll sit in the back of your head that you could have got it with the discount. ...That's only if you have most of your shopping done, though!

6. I agree with the other gals. If you can afford it and won't have any problems with your Christmas shopping then go for it while you can still get 25% off. When it comes to an expense like a wallet, that's a good amount off the retail. You could use the savings to buy more gifts for others! LOL!

7. Thanks for all the advice so far! :yes:

I have most of my shopping done and I would have enough money even if I did buy the wallet... I just feel badly because I'm buying other presents with my PCE card and I keep putting them off because I can't decide (I've gone into the store twice in the last couple of days just to walk out empty handed :shame:smile:

I guess I'll just think about it some more lol :p

8. if you can afford and it love urself that much i say go for it....you only live once...go for it!

9. I have and love this wallet. Totally go for it with the PCE discount! You might regret it later.

10. I just ended up buying this wallet last night, it is tdf!!!! :love: Get it!!!!! :yes:

11. The Bleeker wallets are beautiful and when it comes to nice wallets...that isn't a crazy, crazy price (I know I can't believe I said that). But seriously a wallet lasts a long time and I think that pretty things in your bag that make you go :tender: are as important as the bags themselves.