Should I match my set?

1. As most of you all know I am waiting for my khaki/white XL satchel to arrive and I want to add accessories to it. I am wondering should I match my accessories or add some color? I am thinking of pink or blue or green. What do ya think??? :confused1:

2. If you think it would be too much white, why not add stuff from the same line but in different colors? Since your bag is neutral...a punch of color on the same heritage material would look very fresh.

3. I am thinking of asking for the pink stripe mini skinny (I love yours!) and the V-day Scarf framed wristlet for Valentines from my fiancee. I think pink and white would look nice. I also want the pink flower charm (love it!) What do you think?

4. :yes: I think that all sounds really good :biggrin: And if I have a neutral bag (like black, white, brown, or tan...or a mixture of them) I like to have really colorful things on the inside or a colorful scarf on the outside.

I think you have great ideas, go for it!!! :tup:

5. Thanks!!!

6. I think that it would all look great with your white satchel! Go for it! :tup:

7. I do love the pink, but I am a matcher. So I would get the matching accessories.

8. I'm usually a matcher but I'm feeling kinda wild! :roflmfao:

9. I like Candace's idea of getting heritage accessories in other colors like the pink or blue. That way, it still matches in style, but gives you a pop of color!

10. for sure ashdir... color!!! wooo hoooo :woohoo:

11. I think something in a powder blue or grass would be nice like candace mentioned some other heritage accessories. Please post pics !

12. I think any of those colors sound great! It's going to match no matter what, so go wild! (with pink, green, yum)

I agree about wanting to see pics

13. I think matching the style but going with a different color is a great idea! Any of the colors, even the geranium, would look great with the White Heritage Stripe.

14. Yes, i would agree get the heritage stripe accessories in pink! It would look great together espesially since their still the same style! I love pink!! :smile:

15. I would add some color! :tup: