Should I keep this?

1. Hi Everyone!

So I took advantage of the Roots 25% off sale and got myself a few leather pieces - since their leather bags never go on sale and their leather is TDF

According to the sales rep. this is a new style - the Heidi Bag - its a shoulder bag, and its in the colour taupe, the leather is soft and smooshy but its on the matte side.

The shape is nice, and its very lightweight...
    My question is - what do you guys think of the colour? Or style for that matter? Is this taupe a safe colour? Would it be able to last me a few seasons without looking outdated?

This is obviously not one of those trendy trendy pieces, but I am jsut curious on some thoughts - I am worried either it is too boxy, or old-fashioned (am I making any sense here?).

Basically any thoughts would be appreciated.
  2. I think it looks great, lovely colour and leather. Does it fit on the shoulder?
  3. yes it does fit on the shoulder!
  4. i like it... especially since it can be carried on the shoulder if needed.
  5. I love the colour and design! Even in the pic the leather looks really soft and 'strokeable'.... :lol:
    A really nice bag! :yes:
  6. Yes! The leather does indeed look soft. I'm not familiar with Roots, so could you fill me in on the whats/wheres? I googled it and ended up on an exercise site. Thanks in advance, and you have a new, good find. :smile:
  7. Nevermind the above. I found the sites and there's a US Roots site too.

Enjoy your bag. :heart:
  8. I like it too. In fact, I'm going to see if I can find the Roots site now. Keep it and enjoy!
  9. I think it looks cute, and if you got it for 25% off keep it.
    I have a dark brown roots bag and love it for winter. Their bags are so durable :smile:
  10. I think this is a great colour - will last and last across seasons and it looks like a bag I want to hold! A keeper me thinks.
  11. Great color, shape and size. Nice and neutral enjoy it!!
  12. I think its very pretty, you can get a lot of use out of it. If you want a splash of color, a scarf would look cute on it.
  13. Very pretty bag. Love the color, its looks very soft leather. The stitch work on the bag is very simple and it enhances the look. Definitely a keeper, especially since you got 25% off.

The style will last a long time. How much did you pay for it?
  14. It's a nice neutral color and looks like a durable bag you can use for awhile. I like it.
  15. I :love: Roots

and that Purse is TDF

I say keep it and rock it :yahoo: