Should I keep this Yurman piece?

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
I purchased this bracelet today:

F2J2396_mp.jpg

(Sorry for the massive picture from Neiman's)

I'm not sure that I want to keep it because I have three other 5mm bangles - the same bracelet as above with one gold station; one with the hook and eye closure; and one with pearl tips. I typically wear the other three together, and with the fourth, it's too heavy.

Should I keep the bracelet or return it? Part of me wants to return it and maybe get something else. I know that I could wear the bracelets separately, or in different combinations, but the more I think about it, the more I think it's a waste of money to have so many similar Yurman bangles.

Thanks for your advice!

I think you should return it. Maybe you're like me and hate returning things, but believe me its better than finding them in your closet unworn months later. Besides you can get something totally different! Like a Hermes bracelet or something.

Return...

if you love Yurman there are many new and totally different pieces out. I will try and go find one that I am thinking and post it here.

There are so many gorgeous treasures out there I say find something else

If it were me I'd probably return it and get something different than what I already have. There are some really great DY bracelets to choose from these days. It is a gorgeous bracelet though.

I'm in the same boat ... I purchased the following from N/M recently
(Yurman - Turquoise & Iolite bracelet); unfortunately, it's WAY too small for me!!!!!!!!

I almost thought it was the Child's size!!

Attachments

• DY Turq + Iolite Bracelet.jpg
    DY Turq + Iolite Bracelet.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 116