Should I keep this silverado?

1. Ladies I need help! I've been searching high and low for a silverado and I've finally managed to get one from NM (my order is in process) but I'm sooooo sad because its still $1050 after tax. I dont live in the states so have no access to other options like in-store searches. Should I keep this bag regardless of the high price? Any opinions are appreciated!
  2. If you totally love the bag you should keep it especially after searching for it as much as you have. The price is a bit high compared to what I've seen but if you love it that much the extra money is worth it. I got a Silverado hobo this season and just love it! Good Luck on your decision!
  3. if you love it you should keep it.. especially since the silverado has been discontinued! i personally think it looks luscious in chocolate :smile:
  4. I bought one from Bloomingdale couple weeks ago for less than $600, that was with the extra 40% off that they have at the time.

5. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!:crybaby:
  6. I love it! I think you should keep it.
  7. I think you should try to get a cheaper one at Bloomingdales. They have some at Chestnut Hill. Just see if they have the extra 40% off this weekend!
  8. Bloomingdales at Chestnut Hill, MA----617-630-6000 has three silverados... a black python, a light beige one, and a large grey. They are all on sale, not sure of the exact price. Maybe they could search in their computer for a brown one. But the brown one you got is a better color than the ones in Chestnut Hill.
  9. oooooooohhhhhhhh! but i don't live in the states! how do i get to a bloomingdales??!!waaaaaaahhh!help!!
  10. can i call them from dubai??i mean,do they entertain calls?who should I talk to?:crybaby:
  11. Abi

Have you tried emailing (Bahrain)

They may be a little slow getting back to you, but if you email and ask if they have any, it may be worth it.

12. Yes call and they do ship international! Just go to and lookup the #s
  13. Abi, "marhaba"
    definitely call the bloomingdales at 617-630-6000 and ask for the handbag department. they will help you. they have an extra 50% off sale starting next thursday.
  14. I just called and they are not doing pre-sales at chestnut hill!
  15. AHLAN! where did you learn marhaba?:p
    thanks for all your help!i have decided to just keep my cool and accept the fact that i HAVE to pay if I want my silverado.Cant keep calling the US to search as call charges are not so cheap anyway so i might just end up paying a lot...but thank you, thank you, thank you!! i do appreciate it. now i have to stop asking people how much they got their silverados!!HAHAHA!:graucho: