Should I keep this silverado?

1. Ladies I need help! I've been searching high and low for a silverado and I've finally managed to get one from NM (my order is in process) but I'm sooooo sad because its still $1050 after tax. I dont live in the states so have no access to other options like in-store searches. Should I keep this bag regardless of the high price? Any opinions are appreciated!
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod35504477&parentId=cat9680742&masterId=cat11310764&index=1&cmCat=cat000000cat980731cat6000734cat13090758cat11310764cat9680742:crybaby:

2. If you totally love the bag you should keep it especially after searching for it as much as you have. The price is a bit high compared to what I've seen but if you love it that much the extra money is worth it. I got a Silverado hobo this season and just love it! Good Luck on your decision!

3. if you love it you should keep it.. especially since the silverado has been discontinued! i personally think it looks luscious in chocolate :smile:

4. I bought one from Bloomingdale couple weeks ago for less than $600, that was with the extra 40% off that they have at the time.

5. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!:crybaby:

6. I love it! I think you should keep it.

7. I think you should try to get a cheaper one at Bloomingdales. They have some at Chestnut Hill. Just see if they have the extra 40% off this weekend!

8. Bloomingdales at Chestnut Hill, MA----617-630-6000 has three silverados... a black python, a light beige one, and a large grey. They are all on sale, not sure of the exact price. Maybe they could search in their computer for a brown one. But the brown one you got is a better color than the ones in Chestnut Hill.

9. oooooooohhhhhhhh! but i don't live in the states! how do i get to a bloomingdales??!!waaaaaaahhh!help!!

10. can i call them from dubai??i mean,do they entertain calls?who should I talk to?:crybaby:

11. Abi

Have you tried emailing Sacocheb@yahoo.com (Bahrain)

They may be a little slow getting back to you, but if you email and ask if they have any, it may be worth it.

HTH:heart:

12. Yes call and they do ship international! Just go to bloomingdales.com and lookup the #s

13. Abi, "marhaba"
    definitely call the bloomingdales at 617-630-6000 and ask for the handbag department. they will help you. they have an extra 50% off sale starting next thursday.

14. I just called and they are not doing pre-sales at chestnut hill!

15. AHLAN! where did you learn marhaba?:p
    thanks for all your help!i have decided to just keep my cool and accept the fact that i HAVE to pay if I want my silverado.Cant keep calling the US to search as call charges are not so cheap anyway so i might just end up paying a lot...but thank you, thank you, thank you!! i do appreciate it. now i have to stop asking people how much they got their silverados!!HAHAHA!:graucho: