Should I keep this jacket?

Should I keep this jacket?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Should I keep this jacket? If so, do you like the P4

[​IMG] or the P6? [​IMG]
    I'm not even really sure how to wear it other than with skinny cropped jeans. Is this cute and figure flattering or not so much? I feel a little pregnant in the 2nd picture!
  2. It's cute, but I think I would wear a more form fitting shirt underneath and possibly keep it open instead of buttoning it up...
  3. Hmm, I don't know if I like it as much...I like the idea of it..and it's not bad at all, but I think it's unflattering just a little in the sense that it doesnt give you any shape.
  4. i think it's ok, not too crazy about it. the p4 fits you much better
  5. The p4 fits you better, but Im not really a fan of the jacket, I voted no-sorry.
  6. I think it's cute but it doesn't look right with what you have it with. I'd think it would look better with a fitted dark shirt underneath.
  7. :yes:
  8. I agree, also, I'd change the buttons.

So, I'd go with jacket (diff. buttons and open), a longish tang (possibly C & C Cal. Sandy tank in either black or faded grey) and skinny jeans.

9. i voted no...that jacket is not flattering in either size it gives you no shape at all. Im sure from the side it will look like you are pregant
  10. No.. I'd trade it in for something that hits just below the hip and is defined in the waist.. would be much more flattering.
  11. I agree with sammydoll! It's cute but you could find something more flattering
  12. Hmm...I like the jacket(the first pic), but to be completely honest with you, its a tricky style to wear, not very figure flattering. I would avoid any loose pants or shirt, maybe a pair of skinny jeans with high boots, and a long scarf!
  13. PM4 looks really cute on you.
  14. \
    I agree.
  15. No no no!