Should I keep this Edith? Ready to cut Tag?

chicbags

O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
Ok, here goes. I ordered a medium Whiskey. I received a large Chamois. I am loving it :heart: and am ready to cut the tag and commit, but need some HONEST feedback from my PF pals PLEASE first! :shame:

Geez, how lucky are you?! Keep that bag and tell me where you managed to have that mix up so I can shop there! Was it an online order or a store charge send? And best of all, were you charged the medium price for the large bag?? :biggrin:

Thank you ladies - I love having all of you to chat with :love: :heart: :yes:

It was a store send and there was a delay and I think a mix-up on mine and someone else's. I called the gen mgr, not my SA, as she was a bit snooty. I was charged for the medium - the receipt was in the box. They said I could return or I could keep it and not pay the difference, as it was their error. I had to let them know as I didn't want any bad karma :shame:!

So, looks like I am cutting the tag. It is big, but I do love the over the shoulder straps. And the leather is divine IMO. But I needed to get your eyes, as this is my first Edith. Guess I was lucky :roflmfao:!

Meant to be :heart:

it's stunning. can you post a pic of it on your shoulder? what are the measurements--i didn't know the edith came in a size like that....that was one fortuituous mistake. they say everything happens for a reason, right?