Should I keep this CL wedge?

1. they are cute

2. I don't know ... sometimes you can be tricked into buying ugly CLs when they go on sale, since they are normally so expensive.

I'd send 'em back.

3. i would send them back too,although they are louboutin they arent that nice.

4. depending on where you live, you probably won't be able to wear these much longer this year anyway since summer is almost over. with that said, they are cute, but would you like them as much if they weren't CL?

5. Not a fan of the tan, but these sure caught my interest. The wife of my husband's friend has a pair and they are gorgeous on her feet. I would order them in a second if I knew she wouldn't ever see them, but I know she would.
    [​IMG]
    Also on sale at BG.

6. I would return them, I really don't like CL espadrilles anymore.

7. I didn't really like that style when I tried it on. But if it's a good fit for your foot and you like it, then that's all that matters.

8. I have the exact same shoes in green and I think they are really cute. I guess it just kind of depends where you live. I live in So Cal so I can wear those right through the winter.

9. I don't love them, but if you think you'll wear them a lot, keep them. I'm sure you don't like everything your DH wears!

10. If you think you are going to wear them, and if you love them without your sale goggles on, then I say keep them. If not, even though you got them for a good deal, it doesn't matter if they are never worn.

11. they are ok...i don't like them and i don't dislike them...lol...no help is that ok i say return them use that $100 and put it towards a show you reallllly like

12. yeah, I think I am with the majority. Don't really love them but couldn't resist the sale. I will return them. Thanks everyone!

13. ^^ agree!

14. Send them back!