Should I keep this bay??

1. Hi everyone! I am new here and I have been browsing around today...your site is great!

I found your site while looking for some info on a bag that I received in the mail today kind of by surprise. I thought I might ask you experts what you think I should do.

I placed an online order at a major department store website for a designer bag, on sale, for around 300. Today I received a Chloe bay bag in Noir instead. I panicked as I know this brand is much pricier than my expected bag and immediately called to report the error. Turns out this bag was sent as a replacement for mine that had sold out. I was told to keep it if I liked it. It is a beautiful bag...problem is I feel terribly guilty (even though I told the person on the phone that this was not an even trade) I am wondering if I should send it back.... Isn't the retail on these things like 1500?

I am afraid someone is going to come knocking at my door and take me to jail.

Has this ever happened to anyone before???
  2. OMG you are soooooo lucky! A Bay bag for $300, thats unheard of!

I've never heard of that happening to anyone but if you like it keep it!

Why don'y you post pictures!
  3. Hi...

That is why I am afraid to keep it! I feel like I am stealing!!!

I will try to add a picture this evening. I am new, so it may take me a bit to figure out how to do it!

Thanks for your reply! :smile:
  4. Well don't worry becuase its their fault for running out of your bag.

You have to go to advanced posting to add pictures under "manage attachments" on the buttom of the page!
  5. OMG... I WOULD KEEP IT!!! If they sent it to you on purpose than there's no reason you would be in trouble. You should be basking in your luck right now!
  6. I'm trying the pictures...
    bag1.jpg bag2.jpg
  7. That was easy enough...

It's looks so pretty in the pictures. I think my guilt may be starting to fade..... ;)
  8. It is gorgoues...If I were you I would not have one ounce of guilt....
  9. you absolutely did the right thing by calling so i don't think you need to feel guilty at all. keep it and enjoy with a clear's a great bag and now you have a great story to go with it!
  10. Ditto, you did the right thing up front and called, now celebrate a beautiful bag!!:yahoo:
  11. Congratulations! It doesn't sound like they sent it accidentally, so you should rejoice in your good fortune!
  12. Oh my god, keep it! Its gorgeous. :nuts:

You did the right thing by calling them anyway!!
  13. Thank you all for your responses. I feel a bit better.

It was just such a shock! And then the reply from customer seemed to good to be true and you KNOW what they say about that! :yes:

I tried to tell my husband, but he doesn't know a Kooba from a Chloe! Glad I found this place to talk to people who *know*!
  14. which department store website is this? they are too kind!
  15. omgosh, its beautiful. Keep it!