Should I keep these?

1. Hi all, I bought these bags 2 weeks ago. But now I'm having second thoughts. What do you think? Should I keep them? :huh: :huh:

1. Prada Napa Drawstring Tote

2. Gucci - I think I like this one the best. Does someone know what it's called?

3. Burberry - I don't know what this one is called either. I already have the dark brown one. Maybe I shouldn't have bought the gold one?

4. Fendi Denim Boston Bag It - I ordered this one online. It says "Fendi outfits the classic Boston in chic denim and adds slight fraying around the edges of the double-F pattern for a textural quality that is out of this world. Cognac-colored leather and gold and silver metal accents add utterly luxurious touches."
    • Double-F denim with slightly frayed edges and polished leather trim
    • Polished leather handles with gold metal links
    • Removable leather shoulder strap with gold metal Fendi-engraved buckle; strap threads through silver metal links across zip top
    • Strap has an adjustable drop; varies from 20" to 24"
    • Inset zipper closure with gold metal Fendi medallion pull and silver metal Fendi medallion on opposite end
    • Blue-and-white striped textile lining with patch pocket and Fendi plaque
    • Oversized double-F engraved gold metal protective feet
    • 11" x 6" x 5.5"
    • Made in Italy
    Sorry about the blurry images - I'm not very good at taking pictures of myself in the mirror with one hand yet.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Prada 1.jpg Prada 2.jpg Gucci 1.jpg Gucci 2.jpg Gucci 3.jpg Burberry1.jpg Burberry G4.jpg Burberry G5.jpg Fendi Denim Boston Bag It 1.jpg Fendi Denim Boston Bag It 3.jpg
  2. My favorite is the Gucci! Its very classy and understated IMO.

I think if you're already wearing the brown Burberry and like that shape, the gold one would be nice to have for evening or a little daytime bling.

The large gold purse is too much gold for me personally.

The Fendi bag, well I don't know what you'd wear it with? But then I don't like contrasting denimn, so if it didnt' match my jeans perfectly I'd go nuts!

3. I loooove the Gucci also!!

4. If you don't love them, return them while you can within the return policy and buy something you really love.

5. I love #s 2 and 3!

6. I definitely like the Gucci best. It's very classy. :smile:

7. just keep the gucci :smile: tell us what u decide on :smile:

8. I love the Prada draw string!!!!!

9. If you arent in love with them... then I would return them.

10. I love the prada,
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Thanks everyone! :yes:

I think I'm going to keep the Gucci. But the verdict is still out on the rest. I've never spent this much on purses before, so it was a bit hard to justify it to myself or my husband. They all have their pros and cons. The burberry and the fendi were such bargains, the prada is so soft. Grrr, indecisions, indecisions...

12. LOVE the prada! I'd keep them, the Fendi isn't anything that I would personally wear, but definatley keep it if you like it. You don't want to return anything then end up regretting it.

13. I like the gold burberry and the gucci, but I'm not too sure about the Prada drawstring bag and the Fendi.

14. Gucci is my favorite one! Love that shape!!

15. I think I'm going to return the Prada after all. While it's very luxurious, it just doesn't feel like me. (The price tag doesn't help either.)

Instead, I just ordered the Prada Buckled Hobo in pervinca. :yes: It's much more subtle. What do you think?