Should I keep the navy reissue?

1. I got the navy reissue 2 months ago and haven't used it yet... it is either too bling for the workday or not doesn't match my weekend outfit (color wise). But everytime I saw the navy reissue pictures posted here, make me feel I really :heart: it...

what do you think? will I regret later if I let it go since it is hard to find now?:confused1:

Thanks girls!

2. what would you choose between navy reissue and the dark silver reissue (coming for fall)?

3. Get rid of it. I am trying only to keep bags I actually use. It has pared down my collection, but I do love everything I have. Some are put away for the fall, but everything gets used.

4. If it was me, I'd get rid of it. But only because I can really only afford to get bags that I will actually use! I know how it is to LOVE a bag that really isn't practical for you. I had the 226 Black Anniversary Reissue w/ gold hardware that I loved so much for the look as well as the collectible factor (2.55 anniversary date stamped inside). But it was too fancy to carry to work, and not big enough to fit my "necessities" into for weekends, trips to the mall, etc. So eventually I returned it.

If you can afford to keep it for the occasions you can use it, then definitely keep it. But if not, return it and get a bag that you will get use out of. :smile:

5. If you're not using it, time to let it go.

6. OMG!! You returned a gem??? :p

7. I justify my purchases by the fact that I use them and enjoy them. If for any reason I am not enjoying them, I get rid of them. If after only two months, the love is gone for your blue patent, its time to move on.

8. Well, if you're not using it, get rid of it. But if you love it and thinking that if you get rid of it this time, you won't be able to find it in the near future... KEEP IT! I love my Navy Patent Reissue and thinking of getting the black one too! :biggrin:

9. I did! And still kicking myself for it, but it was for the best! At least, that's what I tell myself. :yes:

10. That is my dream bag....:drool:

11. Thanks! I guess I would have to return it (maybe too late now...) or buy figure out how to wear it!
    :smile:

12. I wear mine casually. It is so versatile.

13. You can return items over 2 months old?

14. ^^NM will take it back, in my experience, if it's unused.

15. ^^Lucy is right. You have to feel a connection or love for that bag or you may want to move on.

I am guilty of impulse buying sometimes (trying to stop this), and later I regret it and move on.

I personally love that bag, but it's not for everyone.