Should I keep only One?

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Hi ladies, I just got the Spy addiction and now have the black and cognac and a chocolate is on the way. I can't return the chocoltae, but do you think they are too similar (dark colors, brown, black) to keep them all? Just looking for opinions.

I'd post a poll, but eh, I don't know how!

I would keep them all if you can. If you have to sell any I would keep the cognac and then wait till the chocolate one comes and choose which you like better between the black and the chocolate. I have a feeling it will be a choclolate. I havent seen one IRL but it looks lucious!

..And I love the black one, I don't have very many black bags. The Cognac is gorgeous.

I think I just answered my own question - can't keep just one! :shame:

The chocolate is a gorgeous color and you'll just want to eat it up!

The cognac is always stunning.

If I had to give up one of the three, I'd sell the black. I never was a fan of the black because the details kind of get lost, and the color seems less dynamic and more flat to me. And I don't think it ages as well as the other two colors.

Congrats a great collection though!

The chocolate is a gorgeous color and you'll just want to eat it up!

The cognac is always stunning.

If I had to give up one of the three, I'd sell the black. I never was a fan of the black because the details kind of get lost, and the color seems less dynamic and more flat to me. And I don't think it ages as well as the other two colors.

Congrats a great collection though!

:yes: ITA!

Well, I have them all now, and here is the order in which I like them (best is first)
1) Cognac
2) Black
3) Chocolate

Of course, the chocolate is the only one I can't return! But I like them all, so I guess I'll keep them all for now.

Thanks for all of your advice and opinions!:tup:

I loooove the Cognac black so so not really a fan of the chocolate. Just my .02 cents

Why can't you return the chocolate? Oh well your poor closet's gonna be sad with all the leather stinkin it up...LOL