Should I keep my Speedy 25?

1. My LV Speedy 25 was my first really nice bag purchase. I think I bought it 3-4 years ago. I have barely used it b/c a. it is small and b. I have a toddler and a handheld bag just doesn't work. The s/a convinced me I was too small for the bigger Speedy (um wish I hadn't of listened to him!).

I am torn....should I sell it and get another LV that is a shoulder bag? I am worried I will regret getting rid of it.

What to do?! I'm torn!!! :confused1:
  2. I think you should only sell it if you need the funds to buy a new LV. If you don't need the funds, hold on to it because the day will come when you want to use it.
  3. Don't sell something unless you need to to fund another bag. I have two coach bags that I probably will never sell, just because they were my first designer purchases ever. If you have the room to keep it and it's not bothering anyone, you can hang onto it until you're ready to get rid of it. Sometimes we're just not ready yet.

Go find something bigger in LV, try on the Saleya in your wishlist or a bigger speedy.
  4. If you have doubts about selling it, than don't, because you'll regret it.
    Like the others said, if you don't need the money, just keep it. It's a classic, so you'll always be able to use it or to sell it lateron.
    There are a lot of great shoulder bags, so browse the vuitton website to see what you like.
  5. keep it!
  6. I have a Speedy 30 and use it when out with my 4 and almost 2 yo girls.
    If I am pushing the stroller I would just hang it on one of the hooks I have on the bar.
    It fits tons and I hear so does the Speedy 25.
    I recently bought walker mesh bags to store the diapers and wipes nealty in the bag. I know it's OT but I've been recommending the walker bags to all the moms around, hehe.

Back to topic. The 25 is a keeper IMO. You never know when you'll miss a handhels bag, besides I'm sure it holds a sentimental value being your first designer bag...
  7. If you can see using it as a "night out" bag (that's what I use my 25 for, a lot) or in the future as a small day bag, keep it.

If you can't, then I sell it and get a more useful shoulder bag. I think I'll probably sell some of my Speedies when I have kids.
  8. I bought my Speedy 25 almost 19 years (yes, 19 years!) ago. For a long time it sat in my closet and I almost sold it on eBay. But then I realized its sentimental value because it was the first designer bag I owned.

I didn't use handheld bags for quite a while, and now I'm into them again. I'm really glad I held on to my Speedy!
  9. I agree with the other ladies. If you don't have to sell it to fund another bag, then keep it. It's such a classic bag! I lived through two toddlers at the same time and believe will get to use the handheld bag again!! LOL! It may be another year or two, but you'll get there!
  10. ^^^ I agree!
  11. perfectly put!:tup:
  12. keep it! its timeless!
  13. Keep it!!!
  14. Thanks guys. I'm a keeping it:smile:

15. Best advice ever.