Should I keep it?

1. I really really wanted an inclusion bracelet in black...but the only one 866 vuitton was able to find was the gm size. I ordered it from a store in Seattle and I received it today.

I think it's too big on my wrist and for some reason, I think it's uglier than the pm size. (It looks like toy jewelry in my opinion.) I know I can get the clear color in pm, but I really wanted black. I don't know if I should keep it or not. :sad: What should I do?
  2. well.. since you dislike it so much already.. would you even wear it if you kept it?

can you post a pic with it on?
  3. Go with your gut instinct...If you don't like it now you probably wont wear it.
  4. I think if you are not in LOVE with it, you should definitely return it esp if you said its too big on you!
  5. Okay, I think I will return it. Can something be SENT back to the original store when it's purchased as a charge send?
  6. I think so.. call the store.. I think you can even return it to any Vuitton store.
  7. you can take it back to ANY lv store.
  8. Yeah I'd take it back if you are THAT disappointed in it..
  9. I would take it back my opinion, I think the pm sizes are much more practical and look better on the wrist...I hope you get something you love!!
  10. OMG!! No offense but that bracelet looks huge on you!! Does it fall off?? Yes definitely return it!!:noworry:
  11. That is beautiful, but if you really don't like it, send it back asap! You don't like it now, you won't like it later.
  12. If you don't like it, don't keep it. The GMs are a bit too big for my liking...which is why I only have them in the pink/yellow colors. I like the PMs much better :yes:

Now if only I could find some toy jewelry that looked this good...would've saved me nearly $6K! :nuts:
  13. Only keep it if you absolutely love it and will use it.
  14. If you are not happy, then return it.
  15. If you don't adore it return it and get something you will use;)