Should I keep it? Green Python

1. I am New to Marc Jacobs and had purchased and returned two FAKE stams on eBay. So in my quest for the real thing I happened upon a great sale on a new Green Python Stam. I am trying to decide if I should sell it or keep it. It is tempting to sell as I saw they will go for quite a bit if I sell on eBay. This would be my first Marc Jacobs bag. I currently have two Chloe's that I bought at Nordstroms the same day. What do you all think? Also,Why this all started was.... I would like a everyday stam....Black or the new Dark Blue and elastic East/West? Anyone have input on that too. If I get a New Stam Elastic or the East West what would be a good price on eBay for a REAL one to use. I am trying to keep resale in mind with my new addiction. To have fun and use them at the same time. Thanks for any input.

2. I love python anything! But I would love to see pics!

3. I tried to but I need to figure how to downsize it I will try again. Had all them laid out! That green is beautiful and a hot spring color. Reselling just seems very profitable but I could never buy it for what I paid.

4. Try using this website: http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/

5. I absolutely LOVE the green python stam. Green is so pretty and python is so luxurious! I say keep it!

6. [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] here they are! hope this works thanks for the link!:tup:

7. omg!! a green python stam?? could it be this one?

ive been wanting one for the longest time! its a beauty! KEEP IT!

[​IMG]

8. I think she is referring to this one:

[​IMG]

9. i'm having trouble seeing pictures. the only pic i can see is the forest green python trimmed stam. are we talking about this stam from spring 07, but in the bright green color?

[​IMG]

10. Whoops didn't realize the image couldn't be viewed. Here it is again:

[​IMG]

Green Python Stam.jpg
  11. weren't there quality issues with this particular style specifically involving color rub-off and the python scales flaking off?

12. Green Python Stam 2.jpg Green Python Stam 3.jpg Green Python Stam 4.jpg Green Python Stam 5.jpg Green Python Stam 10.jpg
  13. ^^^ wow, that is bad. is that specific to the python? i know the metallics themselves have problems also. tsk, tsk. and whats the deal? that auction, says "new and unused"?

14. Ooo..that's not cool.

15. Not crazy about!