Should I get this?

1. These are supposed to be arriving at my outlet tomorrow (sorry the pictures so small, its the only one I could find online). Its the fabric with the signature C's and leather trim -

Do you guys like it? Or would the all leather one be better? I'm asking because I'm going to check it out tomorrow and am contemplating whether to get it or save my money (actually my mom offered to get it for me). The only thing that bothers me is [1] something about the shape turns me off [2] the handles are a little plain & [3] I want an all leather purse, but I'm not sure if thats going to be there tomorrow or not.
  2. I don't love it. It's not something I would carry. Coach leather bags are fabulous though. If I were you I would hold off for one of them.
  3. ^ Thanks nikki. At the moment, my instinct is saying no. Maybe I'll love it more in person but right now I'm really not feelin' it.
  4. I saw this one before. Im not really feeling it =(
  5. I've seen the all-leather one in person and I liked it quite a bit. I think you might need to see it in person, I don't think it's really as square as it looks in the picture.
  6. Not really feeling it either. I say wait. Any more, I try not to buy a bag unless I absolutely love it.
  7. I own it in all leather and must say it was the most carried purse for last winter. I kept going back to it and leaving my other purses behind. It is durable and's a really nice purse for work and for me with kids it holds alot. Go see it first than make up your mind.
  8. I'd get something that is leather. Maybe the one in leather instead of fabric would look better. Go take a look before making up your mind. :yes:
  9. I would use this as a tote. I don't think it really was comfortable when held on your shoulder. I liked both of them, the fabric was definately lighter. Happy choosing!
  10. Don't buy it unless you love it, that's my opinion! :smile:
  11. I think that's true of everything! :yes: The hard part is when you love it, but you're not sure you should buy it anyway. :amuse:
  12. I really like that bag; it is nice to have a mix of leather/non leather bags.
  13. I saw someone carrying the white all leather version of this bag today on the train and it was very cute. She had it on her shoulder and it looked comfortable, but I think the straps would be too short to wear it on your shoulder over anything thicker than a light jacket. I'd never seen the white before, it has dark brown undersides to the straps and dark brown sealant on the leather, it was very cute. The shape had a nice slouch, while still being fairly structured. Not sure how the signature one would behave.
  14. did you end up getting it?