Should I get this poppy Coach Tote?

1. I think this tote is authentic so do you think I should get it? Did you like the poppy line?

Thanks in advance.

poppy.JPG poppy1.JPG
  2. If you love it get it. Just make sure its authentic. The bag was from last year I believe and this summer you could have purchased that dirt cheap!

3. It's cute, great summer bag. Make sure it's the real deal though

4. I'm not really a fan of the poppy line but it looks like a great summer bag! So I say Yeah! Make sure it's authentic!:yes:

5. I absolutely loved the poppy line so I say GO FOR IT! (as long as it's authentic, of course :smile: ). I have the signature poppy wristlet and love it.

6. I'd say GET IT GET IT...LOL! I don't own any pieces from the poppy line but I do love it. I would get the tote or the demi. It's a pretty design.

7. If the price is right, there's no reason why NOT to ! :biggrin:

8. I'm too late, the auction ended while I was putting my son to sleep. Oh well, maybe i'll find it at the las vegas outlet when I'm there in three weeks.

9. I love it!!!! Are the poppys still in the outlets?!?! Love it!

10. it's definitey unique and a great summer bag. so, i vote for yay! :biggrin:

11. I like the poppy, but on the all white, not the signature. Very cute though!