Should I get the Neverfull PM?

1. Tomorrow (Fri. May 25) I am going to SCP LV boutique. I am debating on weather I should get the Neverfull Pm. I had them put one on hold so that I could try on.

I am not sure if I should get it because I already have a Monogram Cabas Piano, pap 26, bucket bag, & mini petit noe. Would it be to much Monogram in my collection?

But I really love the style and interior. Please help.

2. Joann, have you seen it in real life? When I did I fell in love...I really, really wanted to buy either the PM or the MM. If my husband wasn't with me I would've walked out with one. I am like you, I have a a lot of mono bags. My prob. was that I have the BH and when the straps are cinched they look almost exactly the same. I decided to wait and get the Damier in November. However, should something happen to my BH I am going to go back and get the Neverfull. I think you'll like it. It is a cute bag, good price!

3. ^^
    I have the same problem... I have a BH and a Hampstead MM. The Neverfull MM is very similar in size to both of my bags. But, the Neverfull is really cute!!! I have 4 Mono bags and 2 Damiers. Do I also want ANOTHER Mono bag if I get the Neverfull? I know it's been mentioned that the Neverfull will come out in Damier in the fall, but then I think the Damier Neverfull will look almost exactly like the Hampstead!

Ok... I'll stop complaining....

I think the Neverfull looks like a great bag and the price is great!!!

4. I think it would be a great addition to your family! I don't think you can ever have too much Monogram. ;)

5. You are probably right!!! LOL!

6. I'm agreeing, no such thing as too much monogram!
    Will you please post modelling pics when you get it?

7. go to the store ...try it on and see what you think..it depends if you know you will use it then go for it:heart:

8. My SA was saying it looks really good! The launch here is delayed to 2 June...so will be a while before I can see it for myself. I'm planning to get the PM too.

Would love to see your post about it you when you see it :smile:

9. I have the BH and that's one reason why I would hesitate before buying one, but a girl can never have too many big bags!!!:devil:

10. If you like it buy it...you can alwaus return it if not completely satisfied.

11. I think it would a great peace to get.

12. Thanks for all your comments. I couldn't stop dreaming about it last night. Only two more hours till SCP open up. What will I do till then? :popcorn:

13. Ohhhh I can't wait to see pics when you get back!

14. me too...can't wait to see pix of your Neverfull AND modeling pix too :p

15. i prefer the size of the MM to the PM....
    i think its more functionable