Should I get the mousse paddy...???

1. Help lady's I am so undecided. I have put my rouge Bal city on eBay with BO but it's really slow and offers are just ridicolous, so I do have a possibility to trade with a friend who owns the mousse medium satchel. I rather need the money but I have been thinking about the mousse for a while now I just love the look of the silver and the unique color of it.

What would you guys do ???
    I already have a choco and blanc (06) paddy, would it be too much would I regret it ???

I really don't know.:shrugs:

2. I rarely use my mousse paddy; however, it is one of my favorite bags. The leather on mine is really fantastic and I would always get compliments on the bag when I did carry it.

For some reason, I have not been able to let my mousse go - so for this reason, I say - if you have mousse on the mind and the opportunity to trade you may want to go ahead and do it!

3. I use my mousse paddy ALL the time! It is absolutely one of my most favorite bags! And so so so durable! so i say
    GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Cat,
    you already know what I am going to say :p :p

5. i had a mousse zippy and it was very hard for me to use compared to my other paddys that I had... i had 5 at the time..... so i was always choosing another color paddy. Just something to consider before buying it. I loved the leather of my mousse paddy and it was sooo pretty to look at though!

6. Boy I just love this color. Took me a while to find the perfect style in the bag, but now that I have it I use it all the time!!!

7. I have the mousse paddy in only one style...(for me that's amazing b/c I have the same color in lots of various styles of paddys! :nuts: ) but I LOVE the mousse! It's the large US Shopper from fall '06 and the leather is TDF...:yahoo: I ALWAYS get compliments and the inevitable "where did you get your purse" questions. :wlae:

8. I love the mousse colour, its really unique and I don't think I've ever seen another bag in a colour like that. Its really pretty, and I think about 2nd or 3rd on my list of wants!

9. Hmmmmm , you girls it seems like a lot of you think it's a good idea, would have been surprised the other way round. Should have asked the same question in the Bal forum...:p .
    OK decision time........:sweatdrop:??????????????????????

10. YES -- I love the mousse colour

11. I think YOU SHOULD GET IT!!!!!