Should I get the M/C N/S tote?

1. Girls, I really need some advises... I have recently purchased 6 bags in 2 months, and today I saw the Modern chain N/S tote in person, it is so gorgeous! But it is quite an expensive bag, and I've recently purchased the black baby cabas, but I cannot get the bag out of my head! I am sure you girls will understand how I feel! Do you think I should get it or is it too similar to the baby cabas that I already have?? HELP!
  2. I don't think they are too similar at all. I love the mc tote and if you can afford it then you should go for it!
  3. I say go for it ....
  4. I agree
  5. I too was wondering the same thing... I really like both bags but was wondering if they are too much alike and which one to get.
  6. They don't have same shape and same hardware. MC chain is real big. I don't think they look the same. I say go for it if you can afford.
  7. Thanks ladies for your feedback, I think I'll get it tomorrow morning. Now I'll have to think what to say when my boyfriend sees it:p
  8. ^^"this old's been sitting in my closet for months":roflmfao::whistle:
  9. Sell it and get the new one with glazed leather. You won't be disppointed :yes:
  10. Totally different shapes! I love my MC tote!
  11. if money was not an object. I say go for it!