Should I Get The Luxury Flap In Khaki Or Black?

Luxe flap in metallic black or khaki?

1. Khaki

2. Metallic Black

3. Others (dark sliver?)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have only seen the khaki in the picture, it seems a little "dry". Has anyone seen them IRL? Which color do you like better? Is the khaki one hard to find now?Thanks!
  2. I personally like the black the best. It is always a classic. I haven't seen the khaki IRL.
  3. becuase i have so many black bags already and i think it's easier to find a black chanel that i like than a colored one, i say khaki
  4. Metallic Black
  5. if the khaki looks like the khaki cabas, i pick khaki
  6. I have Khaki, and I love mine. But, if you don't have a black chanel, I would get a metalic black for sure. I don't care for Matte Black.
  7. I voted dark silver, someone here has one and its gorge!!
  8. I think it is the same color as cabas... i could be wrong though... here is the picture...

9. yes, it's the exact same khaki color and leather as the khaki cabas
  10. i have khaki and prefer khaki. and it's the same as baby cabas.
  11. I have and love the metallic black. It is really gorgeous in that combo with the silver chain. I also love that it can go from day to evening, like a little black bag.
  12. If i'm not mistaken, the khaki was fall/winter and the one pictured is Bronze. The bronze is with copper hardware and came out the same time with the the dark silver. I have the bronze flap and love it.
  13. Metallic black!
  14. I had both and loved them both!!!! The khaki is such a gorgeous color, and the only reason I sold my khaki was because I have the khaki cabas. You can't go wrong with either one, so I'd get whichever color you can find.
  15. black!