Should I get the fragrance bangle or the gold?

1. I'm debating if I should get the fragrance bangle or the gold bangle? I'm torn between them and I don't know. I like the nostalgia of the fragrance, but I like the sophistication of the gold. I can only buy one for now so don't say both, you'll just make it harder :p

2. I'd say get fragrance now, seeing as it may be limited edition. Gold will always be there. Hope that helps. :biggrin:

3. I'd go with the fragrance bangle now. They're only making it for a limited time and it's so cute! And indigo's right, the gold will be around for some time while the fragrance one will be a collectible.

4. I say this because I'm planning on getting it too. :biggrin:

5. get the gold! i think it's more versatile.

6. I vote for the fragrance!

7. I was going to originally vote for gold, but after reading these ladies' post...I'd say go for fragrance b/c it's LE! You'll regret it once its gone...

8. I like the gold one a lot to be honest. It's so classy! :smile:

9. I think the fragrance one is prettier!

10. Gold.

11. I like the gold.

12. I vote for the gold - I'm not a huge fan of the fragrance print.

13. I love fragrance print in lots of things, but not in the bangle. I actually went to the website after reading your post and put one next to the other...I vote gold.

14. I vote for the fragrance bangle!!

I say an SA wearing one the other day - and it was adorable!!! :yes:

15. I agree. Although I'm not really a fan of gold either, so I guess my opinion is useless!