Should I get the flap clutch? Do you use your clutch often?

1. I saw pics on KarenAB's post of the flap clutch (I think that's what it's called) and would love to have this in violet GH.

However, I'm worried that I will never use it. I think of clutches as mini purses to use at special dressy events. For those of you who have Balenciaga clutches, or use the makeup as a clutch, do you get much use out of them? and when do you use your clutches? Also does anyone know if this clutch is available in the violet GH combo?

THANKS!:smile:

[​IMG]

2. This flap clutch would look great in black with silver GH. I use my clutches ALOT. I use my cities throughout the day, and my clutches at night almost every night.

3. I keep my clutches in my bag! Believe me you'll find a use for them!!!!!!!!:roflmfao:

4. I'm lusting after a black clutch with GSH :heart: . It would look fab in a black work with GSH :yes:

5. What does it look like on the inside? Is it just a big opening or is there an inside zip, etc???

6. BalNY order it in Grape with Gold GH. Get on the list soon because I believe there is a limited amount of accessories.

7. I use mine inside of my Work to organize it, and take my Oval out for lunch. It's my lunch/running errands/on the go bag!

8. Thanks for the info Cracker! I will def call Kim tomorrow get on the list.

9. Yes, i love clutches and dat's why i own a RH flat clutch and waitin for my oval clutch....i believe i will use it very often esp for wkends if i'm too lazy to carry big bags....also, i can put it in my bigger bag and take it out as a clutch for lunch or even run errands...it's really useful...i believe u will use it very often.....:smile:

10. I am SO lusting after one of these now! Uh oh...:graucho:

Retail is $795, oui?

11. I too think I will put my name on the list for the flap clutch, I think black with SGH would be so rock n'roll, kind of sassy. The violet with Gold GH sounds scrumptious!