Should I get the denim cabas??????????

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
I am wondering if I should get the denim cabas in large? It seems like a big bag but I really like the look of it. I would probably like it better if it came in the baby cabas size. I am undecided if I should get the denim or save up for the leather babas cabas? Which is better? I don't know. I work from home and have two kids so things are pretty casual and I live in a hic town, I mean it is as backwards in fashion as one could find :wtf: ....So I just want to get a bag I will enjoy using and really wanted a denim bag for quite a long time. I was also thinking of the LV denim bags but already have their small green denim pleaty so I am not sure I would want another denim bag from LV. I am just so undecided. I like light bags and think the denim is lighter than the leather baby cabas. So for those who have this bag how are you liking it????
Thanks.:smile:

I love the denim cabas. I am on the fence as well. Though, it may be a good travel bag also. I have the caviar cabas and its an easy bag to carry, its big, but comfy.

I am wondering if I should get the denim cabas in large? It seems like a big bag but I really like the look of it. I would probably like it better if it came in the baby cabas size. I am undecided if I should get the denim or save up for the leather babas cabas? Which is better? I don't know. I work from home and have two kids so things are pretty casual and I live in a hic town, I mean it is as backwards in fashion as one could find :wtf: ....So I just want to get a bag I will enjoy using and really wanted a denim bag for quite a long time. I was also thinking of the LV denim bags but already have their small green denim pleaty so I am not sure I would want another denim bag from LV. I am just so undecided. I like light bags and think the denim is lighter than the leather baby cabas. So for those who have this bag how are you liking it????
Thanks.:smile:

hi!
from your post, i get an impression tha u wanted the denim a lot, but maybe u just felt that with a little add more u can get something in leather that maybe was not the first thing u really wanted.
but i'm not sure to, it's you who knows what u really want for now.

i don't have a denim cabas, but i have the baby cabas, and it's not heavy... it's actually a very comfortable bag.

I say YES!!:yes: Got it if you already wanted a denim bag to match your casual outfits and still be very classy...this one is perfect...I HAVE ONE MYSELF and i'm totally in love:heart: :heart:

I really LOVE the denim cabas I am just concerned if it is too BIG???????????????
I want it as a every day bag. I was never in to leather bags that much but I do love my Chanel pink cabon tote. I did buy a Mulberry phoebe bag and it is too heavy to carry so I wore it maybe 3 times and it just sits in my closet. I think the leather baby cabas is really cute but the denim catches my eye....
If you have this bag how do you feel about the size? I was trying to get away from big bags, sold 2 of m just like new LV because I never wore them but they were hand held bags and I love shoulder bags so I think a big shoulder bag will work for me. I am 5'11" so I can wear big bags.

Seriously, I wouldnt invest my money into buying a denim bag. I dont see why a denim bag had to charge over $1K. If I had to spend somthing over $1K I rather buy the leather. This is my opinion! But, if you realli like the denim bag you should get it!!

I had a vinyl cabas bag that I sold because it was too big - not in the sense that it looked funny - but because I HATED digging around in it looking for things. I passed on the denim for the same reason. If you can find a baby cabas bag, I'd get that - its big enough and not so deep so stuff does not get lost. Plus, if you live in a hick town (I grew up in one), the big gold stitched CC's on the side of the bag may be too much....for the town to handle. :smile:

I'm on the same boat....

Denim seems really cute and casual and tdf in summer, but i'm afraid that it's not a keeper

Leather baby is a bit more ex. but a timeless piece and good for all season long

:confused1:

i think the denim cabas is a nice casual bag for the summer.....when i think of summer totes, i think big oversized and casual, which the denim cabas is both.

I really LOVE the denim cabas I am just concerned if it is too BIG???????????????
I want it as a every day bag. I was never in to leather bags that much but I do love my Chanel pink cabon tote. I did buy a Mulberry phoebe bag and it is too heavy to carry so I wore it maybe 3 times and it just sits in my closet. I think the leather baby cabas is really cute but the denim catches my eye....
If you have this bag how do you feel about the size? I was trying to get away from big bags, sold 2 of m just like new LV because I never wore them but they were hand held bags and I love shoulder bags so I think a big shoulder bag will work for me. I am 5'11" so I can wear big bags.

do u consider an original cabas? it's as big as the denim adn i believe the price is teh same with the baby.
but it's harder to find now than the baby at the chanel stores :sad:
but i remind you, when u fill things, the gravitation will put downwards and the chain strap can hurt you, not like the baby.