Should I Get The Catwalk?!

1. so the thing is, my 14th birthday is in a month, and i need another bag. i just got a chanel jumbo classic flap for christmas, which i absolutely looovve, but i'm feeling in the mood for YSL right now. i stopped by the rue des Saints Pères store today (Paarrrris) and I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE CATWALK. my friend has it in grey nubuck, i like the black leather better :!-853272568&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446169066&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492709193&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1200513191984&ev19=1:9

the problem is, i've also been eyeing the tribute (patent croc)

and it's less expensive, so if i choose the tribute, i could also get the YSL patent pencil case......
    i know i'm rambling but this is a huuuge dilema, and i need ADVICE.
    catwalk or tribute????
  2. I think the Catwalk is just such a lasting bag. YSL keeps making these instant classics. The bubble patent is more of a trend on top of an instant classic of the Tribute shape. I think the Catwalk will last you longer and it's such a cute bag :biggrin:
  3. Ooooo...catwalk or tribute...they are both great! I am wanting a catwalk as well. I got a tribute recently, and I love it! They are both good choices! Buy the one you love the most, and don't worry about which one is a little more/less. Also, the catwalk expands a little better than the tribute (if you have bulky stuff). They both look good unstuffed.
  4. the tribute seems a little more youthful
  5. I have the catwalk in grey nubuck, and love it. But for a girl who is a bit younger than me (I'm 23), I would definitely go with the tribute. It's fun and younger; the catwalk is a bit too serious for someone younger. It does expand though, and holds things nicely. And anyways, you already have one timeless bag...go for fun one. :smile: You have plenty of time to snatch up the catwalk later. That's just my opinion though, in the end, whichever one makes you happy is the one you should get, regardless of the price.
  6. I'd go for the Tribute, it's a great classic but a more "youthful" look. Plus you can easily dress that bag up and down. The Catwalk's a great bag but I think it's a little more dressy and old looking....

You're going to be 14--get the Tribute and have fun rocking the bag!
  7. You should definitely get the Catwalk. It such a gorgeous, elegant and classic bag.
  8. i vote for tribute!!! i have a large one...i love it so much...