• Tan VP's- for that nude effect & comfort

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Hello fellow CL enablers. I am getting ready to put my self on a ban, but there are some CL's I want to get first. I am planning to get the black/red architeks next and I have the pink NP's on pre-order at NM.

I like grey as a neutral to go with some of my outfits with patterns or brighter colors. I have been eyeing the Burma VP's at NM, but I also like the New Simple pumps in the Pewter color. I really like the way VP's feel and I can manage the heel height well because of the platform. I have not been able to try on the new simple pumps and when I tried the regular simple 100's I was not quite as stable on them as I am on the VP's.

I also found kid leather VP's in tan Saks. That colors would give me the effect of the nude color.

So ladies, please help me decide.

I love grey. It really is a great neutral. I like the look of the Burma VPs. I was eyeing them the other day. But, nude shoes make anyone's legs look long :nuts:

Tough choice - go with the VP style, that's for sure. But I'm no help with the color, since I really like both.

I am a big fan of the very prive style and I consider them very comfortable for a high heeled shoe. I think the platform makes it more stable than the simples. I cannot visualize what the tan vps look like. Were you referring to the very prive 70 as seen on barneys.com or the very prive 70 in nude patent that Saks has?

http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/pro...4&query=5323&dsnrIndex=true&categoryId=276719

I had the burma VPs and they are dark. The pictures I have show them looking more metallic and pewter, but they look more matte IRL.

vpBURMAtagged.jpg

myburmavp.jpg

Hello fellow CL enablers. I am getting ready to put my self on a ban, but there are some CL's I want to get first. I am planning to get the black/red architeks next and I have the pink NP's on pre-order at NM.

I like grey as a neutral to go with some of my outfits with patterns or brighter colors. I have been eyeing the Burma VP's at NM, but I also like the New Simple pumps in the Pewter color. I really like the way VP's feel and I can manage the heel height well because of the platform. I have not been able to try on the new simple pumps and when I tried the regular simple 100's I was not quite as stable on them as I am on the VP's.

I also found kid leather VP's in tan Saks. That colors would give me the effect of the nude color.

So ladies, please help me decide.

You mentioned that you will be receiving the Architeks and the NP in pink, and since they both are peep toes, why don't you get a closed toe shoe for variety. I have not tried on the new simple with the platform, but I bet they are comfortable with the platform, and will allow you to run after your DD who you will be chasing after once she starts walking! :tup:

[QUOTE=LavenderIce;5110085 I cannot visualize what the tan vps look like. Were you referring to the very prive 70 as seen on barneys.com or the very prive 70 in nude patent that Saks has?

The Saks near me has a regular height (100?) VP in all black, all dark brown or all tan. They do look like the 70's at Barneys only taller. Since I am dark complexioned, the regular nude color does not look good on me, but the dark brown and the tan are nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.