Should I Get Cotton Club Wallet To Match My Tote?

1. I JUST ORDERED THE COTTON CLUB TOTE IN SILVER AND I SAW A BEAUTIFUL COTTON CLUB WALLET TO GO WITH IT, I DON'T KNOW THE EXACT PRICE, HOWEVER IS IT WORTH ME SPENDING EXTRA CASH ON THE MATCHING WALLET:confused1: PICS BELOW;

PICTURES FROM A JAPANESE WEBSITE

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
  2. Hey,

I just ordered the silver one today also. Good choice.

I like the wallet, but you don't have to have one to match. I have been using my PNY wallet for all of my bags. I like the long thin shape of this wallet.

I was curious to see the Cotton Club wallets. They're very nice. Do you know if they had them in a longer size? My SA was out and couldn't send me any pics.

Congrats on the new bag.

3. I forgot to ask if it came in any other sizes, however knowing Chanel I am pretty sure they will.

4. Ooh I like! I just ordered a black cotton club tote today..hopefully I'll have it by Friday. I didn't know there was a wallet too! I'm gonna have to call my SA about it!

5. I'm expecting my Cotton Club Reporter in Silver to arrive soon too! The wallet looks pretty in this color leather, but I think it will get dirty very easily. A wallet just gets handled so much more than a bag.

6. Ooohh! I wonder if they have the long checkbook style wallet in black ???

I have the Cambon one Black patent on black with the hot pink interior but my DD wants it sooooo maybe ..... :graucho:

7. I like it! The color is great. It just depends if you want to be matchy-matchy.

8. I like being matchy-matchy, so I'd say yes! :yes: