Should I get black or ink for my first bbag?

1. I've decided to purchase a first, but I can't decide between ink or black. I love ink, but is it versatile enough?
  2. love ink and black. ink is very versatile because depending on the lighting, the color come off as black, blue, or purple. i have 3 ink bags myself but i use my black city almost everyday. i don't think you can go wrong with either one. good luck! can't wait to hear your decision!
  3. ink :tup:
  4. black, goes with more IMO
  5. Ditto. The thing about Ink that one PF'er told me (mas) was that you either love it or hate it. If you decide to go for the ink make sure you see it in person first!
  6. Black gets my vote! it's such a classic and is very versatile, but if you already have black bags, i'd go for ink.
  7. My first b'bag was black. Basic, classic, and goes with much of my wardrobe. Let us know what you decide!
  8. I'd go with ink...everyone owns some sort of a black bag...
  9. Ink, if you can find one! Black will always be around.
  10. black
  11. I vote for black. It was my first and is still my favorite. I had an ink city but ended up selling it because I didn't ever use it. It was a pretty color but didn't really go with my clothes as often as the black did. Either one you get you'll love it though! Welcome to the addiction! :woohoo:
  12. Black for sure... it's a must have :yes:
  13. I have both and LOVE them! It's really hard to pick one so I would say either one would be great. CONGRATS on your soon to be 1st Bbag!!!!!
  14. My first bbag was a black city, and it's my love. I think the bbag was meant to be black above all other colors - it gives the bag this crazy edge that can go with pretty much any style and any outfit. The versatility of the black bbag makes it the ultimate classic.
  15. Ink!!