Should I get Black Epi Speedy now?

1. I've been wanting to get a new black bag for a while. So I decided that Black Epi Speedy 30 with gold HW would be the one. That is until all this talk about black MC speedies! (thanks alot, mich and winnie!:nuts: ) Now for the dilema....

~I can still get a black speedy with Gold HW, but probably not for long since they've been discontinued. Don't really want palladium since I have a non LV speedy-style bag with silver HW.

~Seriously considering MC speedy, but until recently didn't really care for MC. Just started liking it again. I know MC isn't going anywhere so I could probably wait, but do I need two black bags? (although very different)

What should I do? Get epi now, and wait on MC? Skip epi and get MC? Hold off on buying right now... I've already bought two bags and 4 accessories this month?

:sos: Oh....the problems we have.:rolleyes:

2. That's a tough one. I vote for the black MC speedy because that is current obsession. I have a black Mc petite noe and seriously considering getting a black mc speedy. The colors are amazing. Let us know what you decide.

3. If you like it and feel you might "need" one, go for it! You might as well do it now...than paying for it later with a stupid increase!! I say get the Black Epi Speedy!

4. anyone?:wondering

5. Umm I would get the MC speedy or even the rita...

6. MC speedy

7. they are two totally different styles, even though they are handheld. i think the epi speedy will always be very classic and very chic. the mc speedy is more sassy i think. if budget isn't an issue, get the mc now. or invest in the speedy first and the mc will always be around. the epi is always an understated beauty. :smile:

8. I would get the epi speedy. A true classic IMO. But I am biased . . . because I have one!

9. I would go for the Epi Speedy....

10. Get both! Definitely. I don't think you'll regret either one. Black Epi Speedy is a great everyday bag, especially a work bag. Black MC is a perfect year around bag. Let us know what you decide.

11. well, you already have non lv speedy with palladium hw, maybe, i think, get black MC speedy !!!!!! It is gold hardware and black, hehe... You can replace your non lv speedy with paladium hw with black epi speedy anytime. You dont need another black with gold hw, you already have black, MC, and gold hw, hehehe

12. Thanks everyone who's responded so far! I'm leaning toward getting Epi now, and waiting til the bag fund fills up, to get MC later.

13. Me wanting the MC Speedy!
    Hurry up Winnie, let's go get it now! :push:
    Must wait, must wait.:sweatdrop:

14. MJ: :devil: the time is drawing near.....:sweatdrop:

Sorry Brenda, we hijacked it a bit. I think you can never go wrong w/ the Epi Speedy! I've been using mine everyday and i even pet it once in awhile. :nuts:

15. Guess what I just did?:nuts: