Should I Get A....

Which Balenciaga should I get as my first bag?

• City

• Work

• Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bagasms said:
City or a work? This will be my first Balenciaga, I've admired them for a while but LV, Gucci and Chanel have always seemed to get the most attention :back2topic: I like the city but I think it might be TOO small for all the things that I carry with me on a daily basis, but the work looks overbearing when I look at it on pictures of different celebs and pf members, please help, I am so confused HEY, what about the day, that one looks really functional enough for me also :upsidedown: HELP MEEEEEE!:blink:

I voted for the work. I love the way it slouches when you carry it and you don't see that as much with the city. Also I'm only 5'2 and pretty petite and don't find the work overbearing at all. To me it just looks like a slightly bigger city.

chloesmygirl said:
I voted for the work. I love the way it slouches when you carry it and you don't see that as much with the city. Also I'm only 5'2 and pretty petite and don't find the work overbearing at all. To me it just looks like a slightly bigger city.

ditto ^^ :wlae:

The City is a great first bag - I love mine, and just got it a week ago. I also second the suggestion of the Part-Time - it doesn't look as too big, but still has a shoulder strap. I find my Ciity is perfect for work folders and stuff.