Should I get a SS Bright Yellow GSH city?

Should I get a SS 08 Lemon Yellow GSH City?

1. Yipee, definitely

2. Huh? Too shocking

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Now that the EB GSH city has eluded me since I took so long to decide, my next consideration is the BRIGHT CHEERY yellow.

Some may feel that it's too:confused1:yellow while some think that it's a :smile:colour. Should I?
  2. yes. if it makes u happy. Why not.
  3. ^^Exactly! If you love it, you should get it!
  4. Thanks, I'm going to :wtf::wtf::wtf:for it this time and decide quickly. I'm tempted to pop into "the fine city" Bal store to check out EB GSH City.

PS: Is your fine city the fine city I mention, I wonder:rolleyes:
  5. It gets NO:tdown: for me coz it's my corporate colour!!! OK seriously I am not so much a fan of yellow, I do love Jaune but not this sunshine-y Bouton D'or. BUT colours are a personal taste, if you like it, I say GO FOR IT coz you know best if it works for your wardrobe or your skintone.

Before you down to BalSG, maybe you can give them a call? I don't r'ber seeing SGH EB City when I was there earlier this week.
  6. I haven't seen it IRL so I can't say much, but I'm not really a Yellow fan (unless it's Jaune, now THAT's a different story!) so I would have to say no.

But if you have seen it and like it, why not ;)
  7. I voted no...But if it makes you happy you shouldn't care what we all think. It is a very happy colour! I love yellow, I love the 04 Yellow actually...If I could get something in between Jaune and Bouton D'Or Yellow, I would jump right in probably get it in a Weekender!
  8. oooh i love jaune... as for bouton it'll be cute in a first or accessories!
  9. was hoping for a neon yellow first :graucho: ~ but i hear it is a v strong buttercup yellow :sad: ~ if you like the sound of this then go for it! ~ i can't wait to see all the pics!
  10. I don't like Jaune but the Bouton d'Or has my name on it!:tup:
  11. I am afraid the new 08 yellow is going to be tooooo yellow for me, but you should take a look IRL at the EB and the new yellow and get what you love best! I don't think the yellow has arrived yet though........
  12. I love the color- I'm going to get something but I don't know what. But if you have to ask, are you trying to talk yourself into it?
  13. Lucky you, you got EB GSH City.:tup:It's sold out by the time I want to get it. I like yellow but I'm afraid it's too:wtf:
  14. Dear pinkboudoir and pinkiestarlet,

Aloharag has a Jaune City
  15. if it makes you happy, who cares if it's too shocking? that's what we love about balenciaga anyway!