Should I get a red flap?

1. I've never had a red bag before, all I have is black and brown bags in my bag collection. I know BORING! I have one white but I never use it. I think the red is so pretty but I don't know if I'm brave enough to actually purchase it and then use it. What do you all think? Is it hard to wear a red bag with the "wow" factor?

2. It's impossible to have too many red bags.
    Especially if you wear a lot of neutral colors, red is a nice punch of color to add life to an outfit.
    I used to only carry black and brown bags. Red was the first "color" I purchased and now I always find myself reaching for color.

3. i completely agree. i was so hesitant before my first red bag, and then once i got it,. i found it worked with more than i ever thought it would....and the deeper, darker the red, the more neutral i think it is...go for it!:graucho:

4. I agree with Mick...it is more neutral than you think. I use my red bag alot. I would go for it.

5. I totally agree with everyone. A red bag adds a hint of color to an outfit. Get the red flap it will look great with the majority of your outfit!

6. Just do it! You can always change your mind later.

7. I think your handbag family needs a little 'ooomph'! Get it and I doubt you'll regret buying it.

p.s. it will make that little black dress a hotter number with a red flap bag ;)

8. yes sweetie you should get a red bag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe

9. A red bag is a must !! It's a great color and I love how it stands out on any outfit:yes: . I have been looking for that perfect red chanel bag for 2 years now. I'm excited to see the new red chanel flap with the new chain. I do have a red epi Alma and I love it and use all the time (this is one of dh's favorite bag:love: )

10. YES!!! You should get a red flap bag--red is so much fun to wear! I really love the look of a red bag with a black and white or black and cream outfit--or all black, or whatever! Red is SO HOT!!!

11. I love my red flap. And it spices up some outfits for me! You would find that it goes along with most things!

12. you should get a red flap. i always wear black and grey and a red bag just spice up the outfit. i got a marc jacobs dark red bag and receives compliments whenever i use it, mainly from males.. :p

13. Oh yes, go for it! A little spice is nice!

14. ditto to what everyone else has said! plus i'm a red lover (i've got like 3 in red...not chanel. yet!) so i will always say get red! :smile:

15. Yes! I have 1 red Chanel and I use it all the time. I'm waiting for the new red flap and a red rock & chain too. It does go with alot more then you'd think.