Should i get a palermo,if i already own a neverful??

1. I really love the cute look and extra strap of palermo, but I already have a neverful MM. Many girls think they look similar. Should I still go for palermo??? Thanks
  2. I really don't see how they "look" similar... I think the Palermo is a cute bag... I LOVE the PM... I would go for it!
  3. If you like it go for it! palermo is a very beautiful bag!
  4. Go for the palermo it is cute
  5. I had the Neverfull GM and am sending it back to get the Palermo GM.

I don't think they look too alike at all. Get the's fabulous!! :tup:
  6. I have 4 speedy bags.....if that answers your question!! I think they're different enough! Go for it!!
  7. ^^^ Great point, go for it ... one can not have too many Louie's!
  8. I have the Palermo MM and the Moca Neverfull MM and they are both great! I don't think they look alike at all... the Neverfull MM is a lot bigger and holds more stuff but has the open top. The Palermo PM is smaller but bigger than a Cabas Piano. I love having a strap for the Palermo PM!

So, yes - get the Palermo PM!!! You've been enabled!!! :p
  9. why not..
  10. If you love it go for it :biggrin:
  11. They may be similar, but they're nowhere near the same. I'd say the palermo is more of a structured bag while the neverfull seems more casual. If you can swing both, go for it. As any PFer will tell you, you can never have too many bags!
  12. They are similar but definately different enough!! I think the Palermo is gorgeous -- and has a great style to it. I say go for it!! ;)
  13. Personally, I wouldn't...but if you love it, then go for it!
  14. In some threads, some one said Palermo had a cheap look of neverfull. This point make me a bit hesitate to go for it, though I think it's a bit biased.
  15. I have the palermo PM and of all of my LVs, it's the best by far.

Most of all I love the zippered top and the extra strap (which I subbed out for a really long strap from a different bag).