Should I Get a New Car?

Which color GTO?

• Cyclone Grey

• Spice Red Metallic

• NO GTO - Keep the Jeep

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOL Lisa I am in the same position--its confusing trying to figure out what vehicle to get!!

I have narrowed it down to 3 though (BTW, I have a black V6 Mustang right now, but I want more power too! LOL)

1--2007 Mustang GT
2--2007 Chevrolet Tahoe/GMC Yukon
3--BMW 3 series

Try going to cars.com...they have alot of good reviews, including customer reviews.

Station wagon always makes me think of the wild west!! I know this is a stage coach but that image always pops into my head :lol:

stagecoach.jpg

My personal choice of the three would be the Jeep but if you want power go for one of the other two. I like the red better.

BTW, my brother has a '99 Jeep, the boxy kind of Cherokee, and it's doing great with over 100k miles. Maybe certain models aren't as good though.

My personal choice of the three would be the Jeep but if you want power go for one of the other two. I like the red better.

BTW, my brother has a '99 Jeep, the boxy kind of Cherokee, and it's doing great with over 100k miles. Maybe certain models aren't as good though.

My Jeep is the 2005 model which is the first year of the remodel. I only have 23K miles on it. Every car company has its issues... the concerns wouldn't bother me half as much if the dealership actually knew their product. Plus, the gas mileage is killing me for a car I already am not too pleased with. I get about 12 mpg and thats with a minimum of 30 miles highway driving per day (go 5.7L and quadra drive II)!. The GTO won't be fantastic with gas BUT it will be heaven to drive and make it worth it to me.

Thanks for the suggestion. The Jeep is Inferno Red so I am definitely into the red as well.

LOL Lisa I am in the same position--its confusing trying to figure out what vehicle to get!!

I have narrowed it down to 3 though (BTW, I have a black V6 Mustang right now, but I want more power too! LOL)

1--2007 Mustang GT
2--2007 Chevrolet Tahoe/GMC Yukon
3--BMW 3 series

Try going to cars.com...they have alot of good reviews, including customer reviews.

:roflmfao: I love how we are all over the board - speed, space or luxury!?! Argh - such a tough choice.

I am definitely loving the GTO... hard to find a car with that much power for the price. It's the same engine that the Corvette has for a lot cheaper. Hubby has a Black 2005 Corvette - so that doesn't help me stop missing my GTO.

Hey maybe you should put it on the list.... we could be car twins! :wlae:

Two things.

1) Get the GTO. You sound so passionate about it you even made me want one, and life is too short to be stuck with cruddy cars we don't like if we have the choice.

2) Get the grey - the picture you posted of it is hella sexy!!

Now I just need to think about whether or not I am ready to jump out of the Jeep. I am so afraid of getting rid of it and regretting it later. :sweatdrop:

If you are having issues with it and the gas guzzling is obviously an issue I can't see you regretting it plus it's not like it's a rare car that you could never buy again. If you get the GTO you'll probably wonder why you didn't get it sooner!

I want one of these :drool:.....VERY expensive and hard to find in the UK

1965%20ford%20mustang%20convertible%20red-770698.jpg