Should I get a Goyard?

Oh and btw, apparently Barney's is having a promo--for every $250 spent at the Goyard boutique there, you get a $25 gift card. Another thing--the woman at Bergdorfs said that if I ever needed a repair or something was defective about the bag, I could just bring it back to her and she would send it out for repair.

Thanks for all of your help. I didn't really focus on the stripe thing...can you order bags with stripes on them? I actually just got a Goyard bag at Bergdorfs today (yes Bergies has them now!!) in a beautiful plum color, in the St. Louis PM. It is really pretty and was the last one there. I tried on the hobo bag and wasn't a fan. It looked kind of Coach-ish to me and I'm not a huge lover of Coach (esp. for the Goyard price). Regarding LV and Goyard, I think that LV is more expensive b/c of the hardware. I love LV, they are really well made and hold up forever, and come with zippers and grommets, etc. I'll post a pic of my Goyard baby soon! XO

congrats lemmons! i got that same bag but i'm still currentnly waiting for it due to custom stripes and initials. estimated date of arrival : oct. 30! can't wait! :yahoo:

Patz, did you get the plum color??

i sure did! it's the darker pink, right? they call it burgundy? and it comes out a bit purple? i got mine in the same exact bag with cream and yellow racing stripes and my monogram. should be here soon, *fingers crossed*......price hike is effective nov. 1. waaahhhh:hysteric:

Yes that's the color. Isn't it gorgeous?? Actually that color combo sounds great. Good choice! Just curious, how much does monogramming and stripes cost? Where did you get the bag?

Yes that's the color. Isn't it gorgeous?? Actually that color combo sounds great. Good choice! Just curious, how much does monogramming and stripes cost? Where did you get the bag?

P, thanks for the price quote because i totally forgot how much it was. the total was a little over $ 1000. i got the bag at SFO flagship store.:flowers:

I was in NYC this weekend and my first stop was to get a Goyard bag. I got the St Louis PM I tried to get it at Barneys but they did not have black so luckily Bergdorf's is now selling them and I got the St Louis in black. I will have to do the monogramming another time though, I did not want to wait 5 weeks to wear my bag . I love the style and the opening does bother me but I will use the pouch for my credit cards and keep it tightly under my arm. I highly recommend the bag.. It really is a classic and so well made. Hope that helps