Should I get a Berlingot??

Do you have a picture of it??? I am dying to see a picture of it! :graucho: :graucho: especially with keys in there. I want to see how much it can fit in there. Please....:P

berlingot002.jpg

berlingot003.jpg

(I actually stuffed it with my husbands keys because he has more keys than I do)
berlingot004.jpg

(actual picture of the keys for reference)

I have it and won't recommend it, the shape is really not too practical though and fitting it in your bag / even hooking it on the outside is kind of awkward IMO.

But if you're simply in love with it, then go for it! ;)

berlingot002.jpg

berlingot003.jpg

(I actually stuffed it with my husbands keys because he has more keys than I do)
berlingot004.jpg

(actual picture of the keys for reference)

Thank you sooooooooooo much for the pictures!!!!!! I have never seen anyone post picture of their berlingot in this forum & I have never seen it in real life. So thank you VERY much!!!! This is exactly what I am planning to use the berlingot for....Keys or coins! I think the irregular shape will make it easier for me to find the berlingot in my purse. (compare to a cles) I will use the keyring in the berlingot to hook up the my keys...Thanks for the pic! :yahoo:

I have it and won't recommend it, the shape is really not too practical though and fitting it in your bag / even hooking it on the outside is kind of awkward IMO.

But if you're simply in love with it, then go for it! ;)
Itsabagslife-OT U love Jay too? isn't he talented (and his partner for lyrics too).

Berlingot only come in MC? I just returned the cles, but i personally love the shape, it's more modern and up to date, it's hard to fit carkeys w/alarm in the key holder these day. The cone shape is great for storing keys w/remote alarm!

But how would white MC go w/ mono and Azur??:confused1: I am open to mix and match but only if it 'match':rolleyes: