Should I get a Berlingot??

1. It's just so cute! Anyone have one & have a picture of it?

2. yeah you should! It's so cute, i regret not getting one yet.

3. I looked at one last week and IMHO it's cuter in pictures than in person. LOL

Due to its weird shape, I couldn't figure out what to use it for. :shrugs: I think the MC Wapity is more for me.

4. I think it's an odd piece, it reminds me of sour cream packets. I personally wouldn't never buy it.

5. i cant recall this bag .. can u post a pic of it?

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. they remind me of the sour cream packets from wendy's!! :p

9. They are waaay cute, looks like those little ice pops that I had all the time when I was little.

The thing is, it's not all that practical because of it's shape. I think it best serves as just a bag charm, and it definitely does a good job of looking cute !

10. My mom just got one. It looks like the frozen ice I got in fourth grade on pizza day! Hahah. She has it for change and she can roll up bills when she goes to lunch. It usually just sits as a charm.

11. Yeah, it reminds me of those frozen ice things they had when I was little too! I have a berlingot and I find it very useful because of it's odd shape. I always lose my keys so I bought one and use it as a bag charm, now I always know where my keys are. I prefer it to the cles because my keys look bulky in the cles.

12. I agree it's cute, but don't think it would be very usefull...but then again neither in the rond, I like that....

13. Or Jack in the Box. Haha. :lol:

14. cute but not really my type, i'd rather get another cles....

15. Do you have a picture of it??? I am dying to see a picture of it! :graucho: :graucho: especially with keys in there. I want to see how much it can fit in there. Please....:p