Should I get a 30 or 35 Louis Vuitton Speedy

1. I just thought of it. Should I get a 30 or 35 speedy? I like big bags. hehe.:yes: but which one should I get? .Plus I'm planning to buy a wallet and a wapity case. Help. Which speedy?:shrugs:

[​IMG]Speedy 30
    [​IMG]Speedy 35
    Other stuff I'm planning to get...:yahoo:
    [​IMG]Louis Vuitton Vernis
    [​IMG]Louis Vuitton Wapity Case- Will this fit my sidekick 3???
  2. Ohh...I like them all!! But if it were me, I would go for the 30 because it's got plenty of room....I think the 35 is just a tad too big IMO. Good luck!! :smile:
  3. depending on your height and weight, you should choose.
    im 5 ft 110 lbs and the 30 is perfect in every way for a big bag. i love it.
  4. aww. oki dokii. thank you :smile:
  5. i'd say 35!! i love big bags!!! and 30 looks ordinary to me, 35 is more special :smile: oh and also get the wapity mc black!!
  6. oki doki. Thank you:smile:
  7. I presently own the Speedy 30 (Damier Azur) and Speedy 40 (Classic Monogram) and have owned the Speedy 35 in the past...personally I like the 30 the best....its a perfect size..IMHO
  8. I think it all depends and you, and your needs! For example I love the 30! Big bags don't like that good on me, so a 30 would be the best! I think the 30 is just a perfect size, and it holds a ton! The 35 is just too big, imo. Good luck on your decision! Also, I don't like the wapity, but that wallet is gorgeous!
  9. aw. Thank you guy so much for the advice. :smile:
  10. the 35 can fit A4 papers and magazines, I don't think the 30 can since it's already quite tight for the A4s in my 35. I'm 5'1, so rather let the purpose lead you than your actual height
  11. It really doesn't make THAT big of a difference, IMO. I have my mom's old monogram 30 and my own Damier 30 and they're great! Also the MC Speedys are 30's of course..and my new Miroir one is about the same (I don't honestly notice THAT big of a size difference). I guess I'm stuck on 30's, so that's my suggestion!
  12. get the 30! But try both on just to be sure ;)
  13. I like the 30 much better. I think the 35 is just too big and saggy.
  14. I'd prefer the 30, but I'm also 5'0, I think height really makes a difference. Best is to try them both in the store !
  15. I`ve got the 35 for xmas and im 5,6. Think thats a very good size. :smile:
    I belived the 35 would be huuuge,but actually i think it`s a medium-size bag. Perfect!