Should I exchange my Neverfull PM for a MM?

Should I exchange my Neverfull PM for a MM?

• Keep it, it fits well on you

• Get the bigger size. When you get older, you can put more stuff into it, etc., etc.,

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 24, 2006
Hi guys

I havent used my Neverfull yet, and I was just looking at it, putting stuf in and out of it...........

For some reason it feels too small. I am a very small person (less than 5 feet), and it looks perfect on me. It just seems so darn small :crybaby: What do u guys think i should do?? Please help me :crybaby::crybaby:

Personally I think that the PM size is perfect for you. I'm 5'7" and the MM looked a tad big on me. (And the GM just made me look ridiculous). Since you're still small, the MM may be a bit overwhelming...but if you need a larger bag, then get the MM.

Hi guys

I havent used my Neverfull yet, and I was just looking at it, putting stuf in and out of it...........

For some reason it feels too small. I am a very small person (less than 5 feet), and it looks perfect on me. It just seems so darn small :crybaby: What do u guys think i should do?? Please help me :crybaby::crybaby:

this bag is the same size as the speedy 30. I think its perfect, and if you're stuff fits keep it.
The speedy 30 hold a ton so i'm sure this is going to be the same but without digging in a dark hole.

I say keep it and love it.

I'd say PM. It seems to work well with your size and adds to an overall cuteness, KWIM? I'm 5'0" and people hate the way oversized bags look on me; in fact it appears to make me look smaller... Hope you won't have that problem though!