Should I exchange it?

yeuxhonnetes said:
the problem is, i :love::love::love::love::love: (1000 times over) it, but i'm afraid to use it. that's why i'm finding it extremely hard to let the bag go. yes, it is awesome, and i know that eventually i'll use it.
I know this feeling. Think it over. I was really afraid to use my expensive bags when I first started my collection. Now I am carrying a Fendi Spy everywhere.
I have a white Dior bag that wasn't cheap. I am a little afraid to use it, because what if...I get make up or whatever on it.
I think eventually you'll get used to it. When I was younger, I couldn't afford anything like this, so maybe that is why I am so tentative.
I am gradually using my stuff more and more. I figure I have this collection of purses in my closet, so it is kind of ridiculous not to use them.:yes:

OK, but then let's say i decide to keep it
blush.gif
, what's the best (and safest) way to clean the goatskin in case it (God forbid) gets dirty?

Here is my 2 cents.

Don't get it dirty.... :smile:

It looks like the items you want to exchange to, are common bags (Pap, etc) you see people lugging around on the streets. They are common and people will rarely turn their backs to look at them. But your Suhali is a different animal, people will notice and admire you and your bag, so I'd say you should keep the Suhali rather than going for the more "Common" everday bags. Unless you'd want to exchange it for another "Special" LV bag, then I would agree like the Fringe, etc...

I am sure you already have enough everyday bags in yr collection right now, maybe its time to step up and own the "Specials"? Tell us what you have decided. You have 1 more day!

I think you should keep it. Its beautiful and you love it. You'll use it in time. Its classic and won't look dated when you decide to use it.

If you did return it and eventually wanted it again, it will probably be 2-3x as expensive at that point.

yeuxhonnetes, I think you should keep it. Later on when you want it again, you might not get it and you'll be so angry at yourself. Later on when you finally realize you will be able to use it, it might not be available for you anymore! And all the other bags you are exchanging it for are more common and so easy to find.

I actually went through the same dilema, and I ended up exchanging for the BH, Chanel Caviar large tote and mono koala wallet. I'm really happy with my decision. I don't regret my choice, but I am eyeing the le-tal again in black, as I can't get over my fear of getting the white dirty. Some part of me just can't stop thinking about owning a suhali piece.

thanks everyone for all your input :kiss:!

Virgo said:
If you did return it and eventually wanted it again, it will probably be 2-3x as expensive at that point.

that's one of my biggest fears. with god knows how many more price increases, it will be well over $3000 by the time i decide to get it again!

mas2388 said:
yeuxhonnetes, I think you should keep it. Later on when you want it again, you might not get it and you'll be so angry at yourself. Later on when you finally realize you will be able to use it, it might not be available for you anymore!

that's what i'm afraid of too!

OK, ladies, i have 57 minutes (before it turns midnight and the price increase goes into effect) to decide whether i should get the Batignolles Horizontal, Papillon 30 and Bedford now or later. what do you think?

ok well i've made my decision, AND my purchases!

i'm keeping the L'Epanoui, and i just bought the Batignolles Horizontal, Papillon 30 and Vernis Perle Bedford from eLuxury! :shame: if i change my mind by tomorrow, i'll exchange my L'Epanoui for something else, and if i don't like any of my new purchases, i'll return/exchange those too!

god i'm bad