should i exchange a medium lambskin flap for a jumbo patent leather

1. i want to be able to use the bag during the day/for work. its my second chanel (first is a dark silver reissue 226). i'm inclined to keep the lambskin since prices are going up so steeply, but i don't know if i'll ever be able to find the patent leather one again. which would be better for my "growing" collection?

2. I think you should get the Jumbo patent leather. It's gorgeous.

3. is the patent leather just for this season or can i expect to see it in years to come?

4. Smooth is correct as always, go for the jumbo patent.

5. I have the Jumbo patent, and I love it. I've heard that the crackled patent is only for this season, so you might want to get that now if you like it.

6. Tough one, but I would go for the patent.

Good luck!

7. has anyone seen the jumbo patent in a store recently? tell me where to look for one.

8. Call Mariela at Neiman's in San Diego, I'm sure she'll be able to find one for you. 619-692-9100. Good luck.

9. I would go for the patent too... lambskin is gorgeous and luxurious, but you mentioned wanting to use it for work, and patent (crackled in particular) might wear better, if that's a concern of yours. How do you like your dark silver reissue? I have it and it's gorgeous! :smile:

-Minal

10. the dark silver is really beautiful - i haven't worn it yet

11. I bought the jumbo crackled patent over the lambskin because my SA said the crackled patent would only be available this season and I can get the lambskin anytime. I :heart: my jumbo patent.

12. Jumbo patent is the way to go!

13. How do you think the leather will hold up over time???

14. Go for jumbo crackled patent.

15. I saw some at Neiman Marcus Fashion Island (Newport Beach, California).