Should I change the strap on my choco Antony?

1. Am seriously contemplating paying the £50 to get it changed from sandy beige to the choco coloured strap. What do you think?

[​IMG]

:shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

2. sorry - piccie is a bit ENORMOUS !!!!!

3. DH's Antony has got a chocolate strap and it makes the bag look a bit more formal than yours. Not sure if that's what you're after - I think it looks lovely on you with the beige strap.

The only thing is that the strap isn't detachable (as far as I can tell) so you'd need to send it off to Mulberry to change. I'd suggest waiting until the beige strap is dirty, then replace it.

4. I would prefer choco strap

5. I would go for the choco strap. As Ditab said...either wait for it to get dirty -- or just spend the money. I agree that a choco strap will make it look much more chic. I know it seems like a lot of money. But if you don't like the look...you will never like the look. Can you take it into Mulberry and ask if they will change for FREE?

6. No i've already contacted them and they said it would cost £50 to get it changed. Ho hum- cheaper than a new bag methinks! might use the bag this summer with the light strap then get it changed for the autumn!

7. I feel your pain girl! I feel your pain!

8. I would get it changed, yes. I hope that doesnt sound harsh, its not meant to honestly, I just think the choc would look better with the choc darwin and probably not show the dirt as much.... not that Im saying yours is dirty, because ive never seen it :nogood: OH's sister has got an anthony in oak which has a light strap, and that is now looking a bit dirty :smile:

9. I think it would look nicer with a matching strap. When I've seen some of the messenger bags, I think the straps spoil them a bit.

10. I would change the straps to choc too. I love the Antony with choc straps, I think it looks better in one color. And if you have two straps you can change color from time to time and get a "new" bag every time! :p

11. I like the colour on the current one. I think it contrasts nice to the chocolate. But it sounds really nice with a matching strap too! Not much of advices from me... Can you have both and change them after season and mood?

12. I must say that I like the look of the current strap - the contrast is nice and I like the colour combo. That said, I would probably be worried about getting the light strap dirty, so I would probably use it for now, and then change the strap when/if this one gets dirty.

13. I'd change it to the choc one but I'd wait until the autumn & use the bag this summer with the lighter strap. You might as well get some wear out of it before it goes for the chop!

14. Yes I think that's what I'll do! Unfortunately the straps aren't detachable so it's either got to be choco or beige- you can't swap around. Problem is I'm hesitating using the bag 'cos i don't want to get the strap dirty which kinda defeats the whole purpose of having the bag!!!!
    I'm loving my black Antony- looks so chic ( you were right tropicalgal!!) and I'm thinking now I'll love my choco one more with a choco strap!:p

15. I have the oak Anthony with choco strap, and i love it. I say change it sooner rather than later so you use your bag.