Should I cancel my order?

?

Which item(s) should I get?

1. Chanel Timeless Classic CC holder and LV Vernis Cles

2. LV Vernis Ludlow wallet

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi ladies, I have a bit of dilemma. I was searching for a compact wallet and decided on getting a Chanel timeless classic credit card holder. There was none available at my store, so they are going to ship it in from another store next week. Afterwards, I realized that I still wanted something to put my coins in, so I decided on getting a Louis Vuitton Vernis Key and Change holder (aka. Cles) in Pomme D'Amour.

After totaling the price on these two pieces, it comes out to about $520 CAD with tax.

However, I had always wanted a LV Vernis Ludlow wallet in Pomme D'Amour (but thought it was too much to spend for a small compact wallet) which would be about $440 CAD with tax. The Ludlow wallet has slots for me to put in change and cards.

I really want all three things, but it seems like such a waste of money as I'm saving up for the Timeless Classic Single flap, single strap (East/West) bag. Btw, I found out the official name in Canada and France of this bag is the “Baguette”. The current price of the bag is $16xx CAD.

I will feel bad about canceling my order for the credit card holder, since the SA was so nice. But my DBF said I should get the Ludlow wallet since I’m clumsy and I might end up losing the credit card holder or cles.

What do you think I should do?

2. If you think you would use the LV more, I'd go ahead and cancel.

3. I'd cancel. I change my mind (as do others) all the time.

4. How about cancel all of the above and get a Chanel wallet:graucho:

5. I haven't been able to find a compact wallet from Chanel that I like. Any suggestions?

6. Someone here posted a cute cotton club wallet and the Charlotte NM had a quilted black lambskin compact wallet today, but I don't know the official name. It had a small CC logo in gold metal on one or both side, I don't remember.

7. i'm not a big fans of vernis, so i would have to vote for Chanel Timeless Classic CC holder and LV Vernis Cles

8. Personally, I think LV Vernis Ludlow wallet is a bit too small and it doesnt fit too much credit card. I would go for the Chanel Timeless Classic CC holder and LV Vernis Cles. But, it depend which one you like the best. Ludlow wallet is like 2 in one. It depend if you like 2 separate item (one for credit card and one for coin) I have the LV Vernis Cles and I think its pretty convience for me when I'm carring small bags. The vernis cles fit 2-3 credit card and some change. So, it really depend which you like the best.

9. thanks for the suggestions everyone, i guess i'll go to holt's again to look at the wallet selection =)

10. I have 2 Vernis Ludlows and I'm thinking of ebaying them because they hardly hold anything. Also, I don't even think of putting coins in them because it bulges out the wallet to the point that I can't zip it closed. I'm going get a larger Chanel.