Should I buy this???

1. I would save for the speedy unless you love a small bag. I like the plaid but don't like the material either.

2. do you want it? Or would you rather have your speedy? :shrugs:

3. It's cute but I don't the pouches are worth the money IMO especially if you are saving for another bag...

4. I kind of want them both. But idk.

5. Keep saving for your speedy and if you need something to satisfy your urge to buy right now, go to a local Coach outlet if you have one nearby and get something little. You don't want to kick yourself for spending over $150 when trying to save up for your speedy!

6. I wouldn't get it, it looks like it would get dirty easily but that is just me. I would save for the bag you want and get something on sale at the outlet like someone else mentioned. You can get a signature top handle pouch there for around 60 ish

7. speedy! i really dont like this pouch much personally and i think it is realllly small and u will love the speedy a lot more

8. Save for the Speedy for sure!!!!!!!! in a few months you will probably be able to find the Coach at the outlet for 1/2 off

9. Please recheck again with the real one.
    My friend bought item and found that it is totally difference from this the official site photo.
    see the real one
    [​IMG]

My friend complained about this problem no clearly explaination from Coach shop.

10. I'd save for the Speedy!:tup:

11. I would save for the speedy. The pouches are cute but expensive and really too tiny for a purse in my opinion.

12. It is cute, but I would continue to save for the Speedy.

13. the official site photo
    [​IMG]

14. definately save for your speedy!!!
    i bought my first LV today and haven't regreted it at all....just a damier pochette with an extra strap that can be worn cross body...but i love it!!!
    honestly going into coach today was disapointing..nothing at all did i love or have to have, so i'm glad i saved and spent a little more....for such a classic bag:heart: