should i buy this paradiso bella?

googlygrape

googlygrape
O.G.
May 7, 2007
here i am once again, contemplating a bella! hahaha. but this one is paradiso! i never really liked the bella, but this one is pretty cute! not too many cut off faces on the front, so thats nice. for some reason i was really drawn to it, and the seller is proposing $100 with shipping. of course im gonna ask if she can go to 90, but we'll see what happens. what do u guys think?

thanks!:sweatdrop:

Attachments

• CIMG2799.GIF
    CIMG2799.GIF
    78.2 KB · Views: 79
  • CIMG2800.GIF
    CIMG2800.GIF
    72.2 KB · Views: 58
i like the back a lot 'cause the pink haired girl is my favorite with the rainbow & the birds :smile: 100 shipped sounds very decent, since the outlets would sell it for 97.50 and around 8 for shipping.. but if it doesn't have your personal favorites, i'd skip it. :P

yeah i like the faces too!!!

on paradiso i dont really have a favorite charatcer minus the coconut girl, but i dont really like whats around her! and i like the girl in my avatar because she looks like me, but i also LOVE the girl with the cute green earrings by the snowman!

i just got a CR BV tho! i want so many tokis!

haha, you're such an enabler :P

personally, i think if you even have to ask.. you probably don't really want it. :s but that's cause i'm only into getting pieces i really am crazy for!

true, kim has a point. hahahahaha. i am going crazy right now, i just cant decide! its more of a saving money issue for me. i only have 2 (well 3 when the other one comes) tokidoki bags, yet i feel like i invested a lot into them. im not really into wanting a certain bag, i just see bags on sale and analyze the print placement and if i find the bag useful.

i usually ask to see what ppl think of the print placement, hahahaha.

man, i love tokidoki....